TTC After a Loss

Sh!t my Spouse does Saturday

Let's hear about those men. Good, bad, or ugly..spill it!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sh!t my Spouse does Saturday

• Today my FI is being super sweet and attentive...and he cleaned the entire top floor of our house. Yeah, be jealous, ladies.
  • Well M had a big fumble on Christmas and didn't have anything for me. I was most upset about it because I thought it was due to total disinterest and lack of forethought, not to mention lack of enthusiasm when I gave him his gift.

We talked about it before I flew home to PA, and he apologized (and is still apologizing) turns out he was shopping on three different occasions and couldn't find anything, and then his grandfather got sick and found himself in the hospital which was stressing him out. I couldn't stay mad after that. He has been in total make up for it mode since and keeps telling me to get anything I want. I'm going for a mani/pedi and hair cut while I'm in PA and he told me to get a massage too.

I'm going to count the awesome heating pad and seat heater for  my car as Christmas since he got them kinda close to Christmas anyway and he did put a lot of thought into those and it's clear that he is sincerely sorry. So at the end of the day it's not worth staying upset over. I am going to take him up on telling me to get that massage though. Smile

• Loading the player...
  • My DH is determined to beat a nosey neighbor in a stupid fight by "proving" where the legal line is on the property, therefore proving our dog CAN take a sh$t wherever he wants. He has decided he's going to ask our cop friend about this. Then he plans to announce to our nosey neighbor that he's "RIGHT."

Seriously?!!! How mature.

• Today the husband has been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic all day.  He wants to hit level 50 ASAP.

Then again, i've been on here all day so I can't really complain.  LOL

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • DH said he'd make the bed for me since I made him breakfast.  Yay!  Fast forward 30 mins later.  He never came back into the family room. I walk into the bedroom and he's under the covers asleep!
  • imagemrs.ike:

Today the husband has been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic all day.  He wants to hit level 50 ASAP.

I absolutely LOVE that game...I've lost many hours of my life to that game and it's sequel.

Anyway, my DH has steamcleaned the carpet in one of our rooms b/c the cats keep peeing in there. Somehow the fact that there are two litter boxes that are cleaned daily 3 feet away has escaped their notice.

He's also at Albertson's now picking up some snacks and the makings for some Cherry Bombs...I'm hoping they can help keep me up to midnight to ring in the new year. 

DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • imagecg0112358:
    imagemrs.ike:

Today the husband has been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic all day.  He wants to hit level 50 ASAP.

I absolutely LOVE that game...I've lost many hours of my life to that game and it's sequel.

He's playing the new online game that just came out a couple weeks ago.  Maybe it's called something else.  He has a bazillion SW games, so I get them mixed up. LOL

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Tonight we are entertaining SIL and her family. DH is making the whole fancy steak and lobster dinner. He will clean up his mess too. Love that guy!
    BFP#1 7/09 DS born 3/30/10 BFP#2 5/11 M/C 6/11 BFP#3 9/11 M/C 10/11 BFP #4 5/20/12 Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebabyquestnortheast:

My DH is determined to beat a nosey neighbor in a stupid fight by "proving" where the legal line is on the property, therefore proving our dog CAN take a sh$t wherever he wants. He has decided he's going to ask our cop friend about this. Then he plans to announce to our nosey neighbor that he's "RIGHT."

Seriously?!!! How mature.

Good fences make for good neighbors - just have your survey in hand first! 

Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • babyquestnortheast-Bahahaha!  Sounds like something I'd do...I totally agree, good fences make good neighbors. 

DH stayed up until 4 a.m., called me at work to let me know he'd stayed up that late so that we can have more cuddle/sleep time together when I get home.  Awwww!  I love that guy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"