TTC After a Loss

Anyone else...

Not drinking tonight because still in the 2WW??

Re: Anyone else...

• Probably going to sip a little champagne...but I'm only 3 DPO so I figure it's probably fine.
    Me- 35 Dx endo; DH- 33 no probs.
    BFP#1 (totally a wonderful surprise)- 3/10/11. IUFD 6/25/11. 
    TTC since 8/2011.
    BFP#2- 11/1/11. EDD 7/6/12. Blighted ovum 12/1/11.

New OBGYN 12/2012- CD3 labs, SA, HSG normal. 
    First RE appt 1/16/2013. Unexplained infertility. Lap planned. 

12/2012- Clomid 50mg + TI= BFN 
    1/2013- Clomid 50mg + TI= BFN.

Lap 2/11/2013- Removed endo. 

3/2013- Clomid + IUI= BFN
    4/2013- Clomid + IUI= BFN
    5/2013- Clomid + IUI= BFN

June 2013- Time for a new RE!

July 2013- We're in Shared Risk! Love my new RE!
    August 2013- IVF#1- 14 R, 11F, transferred 1 perfect blast, 5 day 5 frosties= BFN.
    Sept 2013- Let's get ready for FET October 7th ish!< transfer 2 embies 10/11/13.......BFP 10/18/13!!!!/div>

PAIF/SAIF and everyone is welcome. If I can make even one person's journey less painful, I will consider my experience here successful. Thank you to all for sharing their stories, the intimate details of their lives, their knowledge, and their hearts. I hope this experience changes me, always for the better.
  • imageToriables:
    Probably going to sip a little champagne...but I'm only 3 DPO so I figure it's probably fine.

I would say so! Have a good new year!

• Loading the player...
  • I wish I was in the 2WW!  We are still waiting on the "all clear" from our doctor to start officially trying again (although my HCG levels were finally down to 3 on Thursday!).......I am pretty sure I started off the evening saying "oh, you only got three bottles of wine".......it is just DH and I at home tonight!!  Ha!
    Miscarriage July 2011~~ Baby Conceived October 2011; Miscarried December 6th~~ Baby Conceived October 2012;EDD June 27th, 2013 (Hypothyroidism and taking daily shots of Lovenox for blood clotting disorder) 4w6d - HCG 73 5w1d - HCG 166 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Not me :( CD3 over here... I'm not drinking just because I "quit" a year ago...okay I had one  mojito with dinner! But that's it.
  • imagejenandgc:
    I wish I was in the 2WW!  We are still waiting on the "all clear" from our doctor to start officially trying again (although my HCG levels were finally down to 3 on Thursday!).......I am pretty sure I started off the evening saying "oh, you only got three bottles of wine".......it is just DH and I at home tonight!!  Ha!

Congrats on the drop! Have a good night (;

• imageMrsNorry:
    Not me :( CD3 over here... I'm not drinking just because I "quit" a year ago...okay I had one  mojito with dinner! But that's it.

Well good for you! Sometimes I find alcohol to only be a bad thing!! But a mojito does sound good lol

• imageMiranda0921:

imagejenandgc:
    I wish I was in the 2WW!  We are still waiting on the "all clear" from our doctor to start officially trying again (although my HCG levels were finally down to 3 on Thursday!).......I am pretty sure I started off the evening saying "oh, you only got three bottles of wine".......it is just DH and I at home tonight!!  Ha!

Congrats on the drop! Have a good night (;

Thanks!  Hope you have a good night as well!

Miscarriage July 2011~~ Baby Conceived October 2011; Miscarried December 6th~~ Baby Conceived October 2012;EDD June 27th, 2013 (Hypothyroidism and taking daily shots of Lovenox for blood clotting disorder) 4w6d - HCG 73 5w1d - HCG 166 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • I almost never drink in general (too many alcoholics in my family, drinking makes me uncomfortable) but I decided no alcohol as long as we are ttc. I know there's not medical reason, but I just feel more comfortable this way. 

That doesn't mean this is what I think other people should do. Sip that champagne!

• imageToriables:
    Probably going to sip a little champagne...but I'm only 3 DPO so I figure it's probably fine.

We are DPO buddies! When do you plan on testing? 

I will not be drinking tonight, but that is because I am not a big drinker anyways. I did however buy some sparkling cider and I plan to have a glass if that around midnight. :) 

• I actually couldn't drink for 2 weeks following the medication I was given for my m/c so tonight I wasable to and drank it up - I wish I was in a 2ww :-/
    TTC since May 2010
    ME: 29, DH: 29
    dx: MFI due to uncontrolled diabetes
    10/2011 baseline bw, us and HSG - ALL CLEAR!!, SA #s were looking good
    Nov 7 2011 Clomid monitored ultrasound - 2 follies on left side (one was 18-20mm the other was 22 mm) and 1 medium follie on right side
    Nov 9 2011 IUI #1 clomid + ovidrel trigger
    Nov 23 2011 BFP!!
    beta #1 11/23: 228, progesterone: 38, beta #2 11/25: 426, progesterone: over 40, beta #3 11/29: over 1100, progesterone: 30.4, beta #4 12/2: 1800, progesterone: 20.4 - starting progesterone suppositories, beta #5 12/6: 1600 :(, progesterone: 19, after a rollercoater of up & down betas we went ahead with the methotrexate shots and ultimately had a m/c 12/2011 :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageMiranda0921:

imageMrsNorry:
    Not me :( CD3 over here... I'm not drinking just because I "quit" a year ago...okay I had one  mojito with dinner! But that's it.

Well good for you! Sometimes I find alcohol to only be a bad thing!! But a mojito does sound good lol

Yeah, I kinda like being different...but man that mojito sure was good!

• I got a BFN at 9 dpo today, so I went ahead and had some wine. 
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"