Babies: 9 - 12 Months

In a year... PsIP warning: may cause tears

This time last year, I was pregnant. We were about to confirm that we were having a baby girl. Before long, We became Three and our lives changed forever.

We have wondered when they would ever drink more than 2 ounces at a time. Would they ever fit in that cute 3-month outfit?

When will they ever sit up on their own?

How long until they eat solid food?

When will they become mobile?

Where did our little babies go? Crying

By this time next year, they'll be walking, talking terrible 2's (or just about's). Who else wants to freeze time and snuggle their LO?

Re: In a year... PsIP warning: may cause tears

• Really cute! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • I wanna go climb in my 3 year old's toddler bed and cuddle him.... waaaaah!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Very cute and crazy how fast time flies!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love this post and am shocked how fast the year has gone. A year ago today, I was 3 days overdue and cursing my LO for not being a 2010 tax break. ;-) And now I cannot believe he's going to be a year old on Thursday. Your LO is so adorable and I love all these pics!
  • So sweet! I tried to send you a PM the other day but I thinks phone ate it. Your Christmas card was gorgeous and now Ben has a crush on Keira!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So cute! I can hardly believe that my little girl is the same tiny baby I brought home from the hospital a year ago.
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Aw, I love this thread. It matches the thoughts I've had as a mother too.

When she was first brought home she was drinking anywhere for 1.5 to 2 oz. Her size 9 month outfits that were in the back of the closet looked so big. I looked forward to when she could sit, because that would mean more independence for her and she seemed to want that. She booty scooted from ages 7 to 9 months, and at the end of her 9th month she finally crawled. Now all of her 9 month clothes are going to be headed to Once Upon a Child.

She started to look like a 1 year old to me last week... just something different about her. Other people agreed with me on that too, so I know it wasn't just me. She *will* be 1 on Feb 23rd... which is just around the corner. I see all the Valentines stuff starting to come out which means her bday is fast approaching. :( I'm like "Noooo, put the Valentines stuff away."

It goes super fast.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageKell+bell:
    So sweet! I tried to send you a PM the other day but I thinks phone ate it. Your Christmas card was gorgeous and now Ben has a crush on Keira!

Aw, thanks! Smile He's a cutie.

I bump a lot from my phone and it hates PM's. That & the PM system for TB sucks. It needs a notification icon or something. You'd have thought someone would have gotten around to working on that by now. Especially with all the drama we had about it a while back. Huh?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"