Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

a late entry for douche of the year...

Re: a late entry for douche of the year...

• This jackhole has my vote.
  • I would like to respond with " Sir, by all means, take YOUR dinner to the restroom, sit on a toilet that you HOPE has been cleaned and enjoy your dinner.... nevermind if someone is takig a crap in the next stall... just hold your nose and continue!"

I HATED having to nurse in the restroom and sometimes it couldn't be avoided, but it is NOT sanitary in there and It was so nasty to sit there while others are going to the restroom an try to BF. UGH!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Okay.  I put on my asbestos suit for all the flames I'm about to receive, but I actually agree with some of the guys points.  Yes breastfeeding is natural, beautiful, best for baby, yada, yada, yada.  But why can't breastfeeding moms just get over themselves and realize that most people don't want to see it out in the open.  If you're in a corner somewhere trying to be discreet and someone has a problem with it, shame on them.  But if you're whipping it out in the middle of the produce aisle while I'm trying to buy grapes, shame on you.  There has to be some middle ground somewhere.
  • imagesmerka:
    Okay.  I put on my asbestos suit for all the flames I'm about to receive, but I actually agree with some of the guys points.  Yes breastfeeding is natural, beautiful, best for baby, yada, yada, yada.  But why can't breastfeeding moms just get over themselves and realize that most people don't want to see it out in the open.  If you're in a corner somewhere trying to be discreet and someone has a problem with it, shame on them.  But if you're whipping it out in the middle of the produce aisle while I'm trying to buy grapes, shame on you.  There has to be some middle ground somewhere.

Oh my God, you lost control of your eyes for 3 whole seconds and saw the curve of someone's breast!  Fuckings, you are scarred for motherfuckings life now.

Woman, how about if you get the fuckings over your prude, puritanical self and turn your head.  It's that easy.  Really.  Problem solved.

Disclaimer: didn't nurse child number one at all and never nursed child number 2 in public at all, so I don't even feel that involved in this issue. But you're just a special case of fuckings stupid, and I don't let stupid slide.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I don't get why ppl make such a huge deal about BFing in public, whether they are discreet or not. I have seen a lot more of women's breasts that are NOT bfing but just wearing barely nothing.

Personally, I was a discreet nurser and tried to do it prior to going out but in the end if my baby needed to be fed, I didn't make him wait because of others.

• imagesmerka:
    Okay.  I put on my asbestos suit for all the flames I'm about to receive, but I actually agree with some of the guys points.  Yes breastfeeding is natural, beautiful, best for baby, yada, yada, yada.  But why can't breastfeeding moms just get over themselves and realize that most people don't want to see it out in the open.  If you're in a corner somewhere trying to be discreet and someone has a problem with it, shame on them.  But if you're whipping it out in the middle of the produce aisle while I'm trying to buy grapes, shame on you.  There has to be some middle ground somewhere.

Agreed.  I would say that 99.9% of breastfeeding mom tend to be discreet. However, there are those moms who want to NIP just to make the point that they can.  From the comments in the article, it sounds like the BF mom who was the catalyst for the entire nurse-in was sitting on the floor in the middle of an aisle nursing her child.  Just because you can does not mean you should.  Some people just want to get a rise out of people, and when it happens they are shocked/horrified that people react exactly how they expected. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagesmerka:

When was the last time you saw someone "whip it out" in the produce aisle? No really, I need to know when.

I'm guessing you, and the VAST majority of people, have never ACTUALLY SEEN someone "whip out" a boob in public. Most women BF in a way that YOU would have to stare like a creep to get a glimpse of anything. So you're just mad about the idea of BFing in front of you, even if you don't see anything? Okaaaaay...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagehonkytonk_kid:

When was the last time you saw someone "whip it out" in the produce aisle? No really, I need to know when.

they always know / saw someone.  ALWAYS.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I only BF'ed for a few weeks and was extremely paranoid about BFing in public because of people like this.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I normally don't get into stuff like this. But did people forget the point of BF? It's to give food and nutrients to your baby. If you are in public and your LO is hungry, you feed them. Why would anyone give a shitt if they see a little boob or not? If you don't want to see it, you don't look. Wow, that was simple.

I BF my children and I was pretty shy/modest about it. I think it's pretty easy to put a blanket or nursing cover on, but that's just my personal preference. If I were to see another mother wip a breast out to feed her hungry child I wouldn't look and be discusted. I would think "Props to you lady, you don't care what anyone sees or thinks because you baby comes first" I've never looked at a BF mother and thought she was doing it to get a rise out of people. WTF?

Heymrwilson-2
  • I've always been envious of the male ability to write words in the snow with their urine and their inability to use their breasts for anything. 

• I live in the country, and while driving a few weeks ago, I saw a calf nursing on its mother.  In public.  In FULL VIEW, PEOPLE.  Has this cow no shame?  I could practically SEE the discomfort of the other cows in the herd.  I vote for mandatory cover-ups for all animals!  It's nasty and unnatural and I DON'T WANNA SEE ANY MORE UDDERS WHIPPED OUT IN PUBLIC!
  • Yeah, if he has such a huge issue with it, then he can go eat in the bathroom.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• I just couldn't care less about this debate any more.  Feed your kid, don't feed your kid, use a boob, use a bottle, someone tell you where to feed your kid or where not to feed your kid, feel comfortable to whip it out, be shy.  I just couldn't give a flying fcuk.

• imageMrsChibs:
    I live in the country, and while driving a few weeks ago, I saw a calf nursing on its mother.  In public.  In FULL VIEW, PEOPLE.  Has this cow no shame?  I could practically SEE the discomfort of the other cows in the herd.  I vote for mandatory cover-ups for all animals!  It's nasty and unnatural and I DON'T WANNA SEE ANY MORE UDDERS WHIPPED OUT IN PUBLIC!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagehonkytonk_kid:

imageMrsChibs:
    I live in the country, and while driving a few weeks ago, I saw a calf nursing on its mother.  In public.  In FULL VIEW, PEOPLE.  Has this cow no shame?  I could practically SEE the discomfort of the other cows in the herd.  I vote for mandatory cover-ups for all animals!  It's nasty and unnatural and I DON'T WANNA SEE ANY MORE UDDERS WHIPPED OUT IN PUBLIC!

Hello, honkytonk_kid. 

I'm MrsChibs. 

I think... ILY.  Awesome pic.  Love The Far Side.

• imagespring_time:

imagesmerka:

Agreed.  I would say that 99.9% of breastfeeding mom tend to be discreet. However, there are those moms who want to NIP just to make the point that they can.  From the comments in the article, it sounds like the BF mom who was the catalyst for the entire nurse-in was sitting on the floor in the middle of an aisle nursing her child.  Just because you can does not mean you should.  Some people just want to get a rise out of people, and when it happens they are shocked/horrified that people react exactly how they expected. 

uh maybe you should check that out. she was sitting on the floor under a blanket. so she was covered. she was in the women's clothing department. it wasn't where people were shopping for food. she wasn't showing her breasts.

https://www.bestforbabes.org/target-employees-bully-breastfeeding-mom-despite-corporate-policy

what is shocking or horrifying about that? wtf did you read?

btw, for anyone who is interested, let's email his editor and see if he has to eat in the bathroom this 2012 for research.

• People like that make me sick. I NIP all the time. I wont let my child go hungry. If someone has a problem with it then screw them.

It's not like I am dumping glitter all over me while doing a shimmy saying "look at my fuckings tits"

If you are bothered by it then dont look! *gasp!* yes its that easy. 

• Seriously? There are still people out there who don't know how dumb they sound when they say this kind of stuff? We're pulling out the urination line even? What an idiot. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"