Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

call me boring but...

I'm super excited that DH decided to cancel on his friend's NYE party tonight.  I really didn't feel like going.  Standing around in someone's driveway and drinking just doesn't appeal to me much.  He came up with the idea of cooking dinner and laying in bed watching movies all night, which sounds way better than going to a party. 

Any other ladies out there with me spending NYE cuddled up on the couch instead of partying?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: call me boring but...

• Options
    Doing the same! I'm thrilled:)
  • Options
    I am!  Well MH is working tonight but DS and I got take out and are hanging out at home.   DS is watching a movie right now and when he goes to bed I might put one in for myself... unless I go to bed right after he does  ;)
    Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am...kinda depressed about it, but at the same time okay with it.
    My Ovulation Chart Hoping for a shamrock baby....Grandma, I know you are up there looking down on me. March and St Patrick's Day is a very special time for all of us. It would be amazing to find out I was pregnant in March! Please send me all your Irish luck (been trying for 7 months and I need it!) I Love you! XOXOXOXO
  • Options
    We are.  Just chilling right now and listening to music and going to start a movie a little later.  Happy New Year :)
    Baking Blog | TTC Blog | Pinterest
    TTC #1 since October 2010 | Began Testing in January 2012
    DH SA - low motility with 0% morph; varicocele (repaired); low T (on Clomid)
    IVF w/ICSI (long Lupron w/ Repronex and Follistim) in September 2012

imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Yup, and I'm looking forward to it! Just waiting on him to get home!
  • Options
    Watching movies, eating kielbasi, and drinking champagne in the comfort of our own home! Enjoy and happy new year!!
    Me- 35 Dx endo; DH- 33 no probs.
    BFP#1 (totally a wonderful surprise)- 3/10/11. IUFD 6/25/11. 
    TTC since 8/2011.
    BFP#2- 11/1/11. EDD 7/6/12. Blighted ovum 12/1/11.

New OBGYN 12/2012- CD3 labs, SA, HSG normal. 
    First RE appt 1/16/2013. Unexplained infertility. Lap planned. 

12/2012- Clomid 50mg + TI= BFN 
    1/2013- Clomid 50mg + TI= BFN.

Lap 2/11/2013- Removed endo. 

3/2013- Clomid + IUI= BFN
    4/2013- Clomid + IUI= BFN
    5/2013- Clomid + IUI= BFN

June 2013- Time for a new RE!

July 2013- We're in Shared Risk! Love my new RE!
    August 2013- IVF#1- 14 R, 11F, transferred 1 perfect blast, 5 day 5 frosties= BFN.
    Sept 2013- Let's get ready for FET October 7th ish!< transfer 2 embies 10/11/13.......BFP 10/18/13!!!!/div>

PAIF/SAIF and everyone is welcome. If I can make even one person's journey less painful, I will consider my experience here successful. Thank you to all for sharing their stories, the intimate details of their lives, their knowledge, and their hearts. I hope this experience changes me, always for the better.
  • Options

Yes ma'am!

We're watching How I met Your Mother.... One of our favorite past times! That, and The Wonder Years! 

• Options
    Yup your not alone! I had same situation.
  • Options

We are doing the same thing. DH is actually at work right now. I am going to turn on the Spurs game and chill out with the girls until he gets home. 

Happy New Years everyone! 

• Options
    I'm at home with 2 sick kids.  DH is working his 24 hour shift.  Right now we're chilling out on the couch watching TV.  After I put the girls' to bed I plan on watching TV in my bed, if I fall asleep before midnight so be it.
    ~Allyson 6 & Ellianna 5~
    ~Team green turned Blue on 4/6/14~
  • Options

We r watching the end of a movie with my parents and having cookies and champagne - plan on being in bed by 11.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I wish I had those plans. I work at 5 am, so I've been up since 4am and have a pounding headache and heartburn. I really don't want to go out. At least we are just going to a friend's house a mile away.
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagehappilymarried052111:

Yes ma'am!

We're watching How I met Your Mother.... One of our favorite past times! That, and The Wonder Years! 

My favorite show! I can watch that over and over.

DH is playing Star Wars and I'm watching all of the Harry Potter movies and drinking wine. On the second movie. I'm almost finished with laundry. Is it sad that I have no real desire to stay awake until midnight? 

Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options

At home, in pj's, cuddled up with my husband and kids is the only way I would ever want to spend New Year's!

Me 41  DH 33  Married 09/03/2011
    DD1  EDD 08/18/01, born 08/03/2001 ~ 9lbs 10oz, 21.5 in
    DS1  EDD 4/30/2004, born 05/04/2004 ~ 10lbs, 22 in
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    DD2  EDD 12/25/12, born 12/30/12 ~ 10lbs 11oz, 21.25 in
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks
    Cautiously expecting 12/02/16

• Options
    imageMiniSteph:
    imagehappilymarried052111:

Yes ma'am!

My favorite show! I can watch that over and over.

DH is playing Star Wars and I'm watching all of the Harry Potter movies and drinking wine. On the second movie. I'm almost finished with laundry. Is it sad that I have no real desire to stay awake until midnight? 

I don't think it's bad. I don't really care to witness it either. I'm not really into that scene anymore. I feel a lot more complete in my life that I find just as much satisfaction in being at home on the couch with DH. It's totally preference either way.

• Options

Add me to the list!!

Just put DD to bed and I'm supposed to wake DH up from his NyQuil induced sleep in a few minutes so we can watch movies together (he has the sniffles, which means he thinks he's dying). I have my doubts that he will be coherent enough to watch them with me, so I'll probably be watching them by myself.

Me-33 DH-33

DD #1 BFP 6-1-06 after 8 months of TTC

TTC #2 since July 2011

1st RE Appt 11/28/12 DX with PCOS, HSG and SA=Normal

Feb 2013-June 2013, 3 TI cycles and 2 IUI cyles with Letrozole, Ovidrel, and Dexamethasone=BFN!!!

July 2013-August 2013....taking a break and praying for a miracle

Fall 2013...will attempt IUI #3 and then seek 2nd opinion if it's a bust too

• Options
    Yep. This is the first year in a long time I'm staying home. I cooked for tomorrow and now watching movies. I'll have a glass of Champagne and grapes at midnight. So excited to be staying in!
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Options

We are home too.  Both of us felt like just being home.  We actually rarely go out on NYE.  I'd rather be safe at home, the company is great and the drinks are a lot cheaper!

Honestly we'll probably be asleep well before midnight.

Happy New Year, Ladies!  May we all have goodluck in getting KU!!!! LOL

• Options
    We went out for Thai food and are snuggled up with a movie now!  Happy New Years to all!

”text”image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We're home also. MH will probably be sleeping by 12 too. lol. We're just way too tired to care this year.
  • Options
    Me and DH are staying in tonight too! Me the hubs and the dog =)
  • Options
    I'm at my dad's house playing wii with my sisters. Nice and relaxing.... Forgot my BBT though... :-/
  • Options
    I'm with you! Watched a marathon of Bomb Patrol this morning, now it's Big Bang Theory :) Such a perfect day.
    imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • Options
    Yep. DH and I considered going out but decided we don't feel like it. So instead we're cuddling up in the king-size bed, eating pizza, and drinking sparkling wine. Staying in is an excellent plan. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"