March 2012 Moms

School vent/rant!

I'm a nursing student. I was a full time student until the end of this semester and I have to take this next semester off because I can't miss more than 3 days of class or I will fail the nursing program. Since I'm high risk and pregnant, my doctors told me (as well as my own common sense) that it's against their medical advice that I be in school at all this next semester.

I have talked to the director of the nursing program and the person in charge of nursing admissions as well as my advisor for the nursing program. I talked to them all the day before the end of the semester and everything is set up so I can finish the program with the next group starting.They will do the 2nd semester in the summer starting in mid June.

I checked my e-mail and I had an e-mail from some lady with registration that is concerned that I didn't sign up for Spring classes and I need to contact the director of the nursing program, the nursing admissions lady and my advisor over it. 

I want to just reach into my lap top and slap her!

Nursing students don't make their schedules, their advisors do. So if my advisor didn't make me schedule...I'm pretty sure it's for good reason lady! 

The End!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: School vent/rant!

• Eh, I'd be grateful they're watching for slip ups.  My senior year my audit missed that I was missing a 1/2 credit physical education credit and so although I walked with my class, my diploma is dated July because they couldn't do anything to fix it. Annoying!
  • imagegreengirl0909:
    Eh, I'd be grateful they're watching for slip ups.  My senior year my audit missed that I was missing a 1/2 credit physical education credit and so although I walked with my class, my diploma is dated July because they couldn't do anything to fix it. Annoying!

Exactly this. I would also be grateful that someone is keeping an extra eye on this type of stuff. I don't know of many schools like that. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"