Baby Names
Options

Sister for Oliver- name suggestons

We're having a girl which is awesome but we're having a hard time with names. We each have our lists and "like" some names from the eachothers list but no names we both love.

DS is Oliver Nicholas. We both seem to be leaning towards more classic/old fashioned names which is great but can't seem to find one we both agree on. Some of the names on our combined "like" list are:

Iris, Virginia, Scarlet, Evelyn, Clara and Eleanor. There are a few more but you get the idea. Any suggestions ladies? TIA!

imageimage

Re: Sister for Oliver- name suggestons

• Options

I love Clara and Eleanor.

Other suggestions are Ruby and Josephine.  

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• Options

Harriet

Beatrice

Margot

Violet

Jane

Amy

My DS watched the cartoon Yes, Virginia over the holidays. In the story, Virginia has a little friend named Ollie. So I can totally see those names together.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am partial to Evelyn and Scarlet (DD1 and runner-up name for DD2).. both beautiful names!

Here are others on our list:
    Cora
    Cecilia
    Lucille (Lucy)
    Sylvia
    Vivian

I also like Iris. Maybe Isla? Good luck!
    evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

• Options

I've always loved Clara. I also really like Madeline, Caroline, Gwendolyn, Emma, Natalie, Annabel, Charlotte, Cora, and Juliana.

Good luck! ;)

• Options
    Scarlet Eleanor is nice, so is Scarlet Clara
  • Options
    imageSerendipity117:

We're having a girl which is awesome but we're having a hard time with names. We each have our lists and "like" some names from the eachothers list but no names we both love.

DS is Oliver Nicholas. We both seem to be leaning towards more classic/old fashioned names which is great but can't seem to find one we both agree on. Some of the names on our combined "like" list are:

Iris, Virginia, Scarlet, Evelyn, Clara and Eleanor. There are a few more but you get the idea. Any suggestions ladies? TIA!

I love your list. I'm partial to Eleanor, as it is my daughter's name (Elinor), but I also love Evelyn and Clara.

I love the suggestions of a previous poster: Ruby and Josephine.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    Clara!!!!!! Many of your names & suggestions were on our lists. Also love Lucy, Eleanor, Audrey, Ruby & Josephine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Edith nn Edie
  • Options

I love Evelyn!

Also, Josephine is cute and love Josie as a nn.

Oliver and Anna

Oliver and Amelia

Oliver and Jenna

Oliver and Lucy

Oliver and Meredith

Oliver and Tess

Oliver and Margaret (Maggie) --I think that is my favorite combo

Oliver and Molly

Oliver and Elizabeth (Libby, Eliza)

Oliver and Elise

• Options

Oliver and Ava

Oliver and illiana ( I didn't capitalize the "i" so you would know it's an "i". Otherwise it looks like 3 "L"s in a row and then you'd wonder what the heck I was trying to say)

BabyFetus Ticker Me (38) and DH (39)have 2 amazing boys, 8 & 10 who are going to be thru the roof excited about this new unexpected, surprise! January Siggy Challenge - Favorite Childhood Movie/Book imageimage "My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father...prepare to die..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"