November 2011 Moms

Trying out my new sig....

And it is depressing. I started a new weight loss program yesterday. Not going to lie- I am craving chocolate like crazy. It is so hard to see how much weight I need to lose! I set my goal to 5 lbs below my pre kids weight. It's 17 lbs less than where I started with this baby. Oh my gosh, I am such a fatty. Sad
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Trying out my new sig....

• Good luck with your program! Keep us posted!!
    Mom to E, 11/2011 - Severe egg & dairy allergies, soy intolerance *** Stepmom to G, 2001
  • Good luck!  We all have to start somewhere.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks! It looks like you guys are really up and running already. Way to go!
  • imagesbelle3:
    Thanks! It looks like you guys are really up and running already. Way to go!

I'm just excited not to be the only one still working on this! I am just trying to celebrate the little victories along the way and stay on track. I was able to maintain my weight through the holidays, not gain or lose, and now I'm back to the basics on my diet and hoping to get into a healthy routine.

Mom to E, 11/2011 - Severe egg & dairy allergies, soy intolerance *** Stepmom to G, 2001
  • you are not alone. i met with my trainer for the first time last night and man it's not going to be easy. at least we have this wonderful Nov 2011 support group!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"