Upstate NY Babies
Options

Where do you store these things

Where do you store Christmas/holiday themed stuff like cookie cutters, sprinkles, etc when it is not the holidays?

Where do you keep the kids mittens, gloves, boots, hats, and so on? (during winter)

How do you store/organize your makeup?

Re: Where do you store these things

• Options
    Tupperware storage bins for the first two. Luckily we have a decent sized storage area in our basement with shelving so it is easy to see what's what and remove boxes as needed. As for makeup, I have a tupperware drawer thing in a closet in the spare bedroom, but I plan to downsize in the spring and ditch it. Haven't figured out what I will use yet.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageArcticFox:

Where do you store Christmas/holiday themed stuff like cookie cutters, sprinkles, etc when it is not the holidays? in the cupboard

Where do you keep the kids mittens, gloves, boots, hats, and so on? (during winter) we have an over the door shoe organizer that is kept in the laundry room in the closet.  it works great for everyone's hats, gloves and mittens.  Boots are in the hall closet

How do you store/organize your makeup? my makeup is in a makeup bag.  The brushes are stored in a toothbrush holder

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm a huge baker, so I have an entire cupboard filled w/ everything baking related. I just keep the holiday stuff towards the back. All my cookie cutters are in a small Rubbermaid container. 

All of our mittens/hats/gloves are in stack-able storage baskets (I got them at Target) on the top shelf of our front hall/coat closet. We each have one, plus an extra for things that don't fit. Boots are kept in our mudroom. Actually Evan's are still in the box in his closet since he hasn't needed them yet!

My everyday makeup is in a makeup bag kept in the linen closet in the bathroom. All the extra stuff is in a small storage bin on top of the closet shelf. My face and eye lotion, eye makeup remover and some other stuff is in a drawer in the vanity. 

• Options

Where do you store Christmas/holiday themed stuff like cookie cutters, sprinkles, etc when it is not the holidays?

We have this random room (it was labeled a sunroom when we bought the house) behind the kitchen with a couple cabinets in it.  Cookie cutters are stuck in a bag in a cabinet in there.  Sprinkles etc are in a high cabinet in the kitchen.  We don't have many left though because they were in a low cabinet and Jules found them. 

Where do you keep the kids mittens, gloves, boots, hats, and so on? (during winter)

In a reused popcorn tin in the man room, which is the back entrance to the house.  Boots and shoes go on a stacked rack with a tray underneath. 

How do you store/organize your makeup?

Well there's not too much to organize.  In the downstairs bathroom, I have a basket that everything is thrown in and upstairs I have a makeup bag.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"