Babies on the Brain

Roll Call

So DH doesn't get home for a couple of hours and I am bored. Who is still here and what do you want to play?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Roll Call

• lurking here- I am not sure what to play; I always come here when my BMB is slow and now this board looks slow.... :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm here..but getting ready to go out. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I know. I'm bummed. Hope hubby gets home early....
  • I'm here but only for a little while. We are fixing to go get a new blender lol.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• I'm here and will be all night. H just brought home steaks to grill, I'm going to make mashed potatoes and steamed brocolli or brussels.  The woodstove is roaring, I have beer, and the kids and dogs are behaving.  It's some kind of miracle up in here.
  • imageskyfarm15:
    I'm here and will be all night. H just brought home steaks to grill, I'm going to make mashed potatoes and steamed brocolli or brussels.  The woodstove is roaring, I have beer, and the kids and dogs are behaving.  It's some kind of miracle up in here.

I'm jealous. That sounds delish! 

in somewhat related news: I'm dying for a margarita.  14 weeks pregnant...and I've been craving a margarita. 

• I'm 'round. We're living it up BIG on NYE watching Food Network and eating popcorn.
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • I'm here.. Still sick. Eating a BRAT diet. Going to try to keep some sparkling grape juice down later. Bunch of fun up in here!
  • Im here. The peanut is fighting sleep like it's her job and I'm cooking apps and dreaming of a large glass of wine
  • Ill be around all night. H will be home from work right before the ball drops. DD is watching some icarly movie and I'm cuddled in with the boys watching Ice Age.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagecrystalbaby:

I'm here. MH just went out to pick-up movies and we ordered pizza We're party animals.

I'm trying to get my BMB to play Choose Your Own Adventure.

We just finished our pizza, we had it delivered.  Going to crack the champagne soon... how about some drinking games? 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imageChapter79:
    I'm 'round. We're living it up BIG on NYE watching Food Network and eating popcorn.

After Chopped DH said he couldn't take any more cooking shows.  We are watching Lockup on msnbc.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imageAliciaS1411:

in somewhat related news: I'm dying for a margarita.  14 weeks pregnant...and I've been craving a margarita. 

I know the feeling.  All I wanted over the summer was a nice cold beer.  Ok, I want a cold beer all the time, but the summer was hard.  And a margarita sounds delic right now.

:::add margartia mix to list:::

• imageLiz4444:
    imagecrystalbaby:

I'm here. MH just went out to pick-up movies and we ordered pizza We're party animals.

We just finished our pizza, we had it delivered.  Going to crack the champagne soon... how about some drinking games? 

What did you have in mind? 

• imageLiz4444:

imageChapter79:
    I'm 'round. We're living it up BIG on NYE watching Food Network and eating popcorn.

After Chopped DH said he couldn't take any more cooking shows.  We are watching Lockup on msnbc.

There's a Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives marathon I think (since it's been on for hours now, making the assumption)... I looove this show.

E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • imageAdam&Eve07:
    imageLiz4444:
    imagecrystalbaby:

What is Ryan Seacrest going to say a lot tonight?  He starts in 4 minutes...

• imagecrystalbaby:
    imageAdam&Eve07:
    imageLiz4444:
    imagecrystalbaby:

All I have in the house is Guiness Sad

Well, you'll be having fun and increasing your supply!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"