December 2010 Moms

Please rec. baby shoes/slippers

I am wanting to get DD some slippers that have a non-slip bottom.

Please tell me where you have gotten yours if you have any. TIA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!

Re: Please rec. baby shoes/slippers

• I don't know about slippers, but I got my LO pedipeds and I LOVE them.  They are pricey, but I purchased both pairs that he has on sale for a very good prices.  The styles are adorable and they are supposed to be good for their developing feet.  They sell a "grip n go" version which is great for early walkers and has a rubber sole for good traction.  Sorry I'm not more help for slippers!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Someone just gave us a pair of Carter's slippers for Xmas. They are cute and non-slip. I don't know what store they are from, but I'm going out to look for another pair this weekend so I will message you of I find them :)
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Skidders are great. They are soft like socks with a big grippy bottom to them. 

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• imageOhSewCrafty:
    Skidders are great. They are soft like socks with a big grippy bottom to them. 
    we love our skidders
  • DS has Augusta Baby leather slippers. I think MH got them on Overstock.com.He wears them all the time b/c they prevent him from ripping his socks off, lol.

https://shopping.yahoo.com/babies-kids-shoes/augusta--brand/

• Late to the game, but we love skidders for slippers and pedipeds (also grip n go) for daytime.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"