Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

What was/is your teething experience?

DS has been waking at night screaming and inconsolable for about 5 nights now. He wakes sits up in his crib and just cries and cries, a paci doesn't work, holding him doesn't work, and feeding him only settles him down while he is eating. He is a very happy baby during the day but about 2 hours after bedtime is when the chaos begins. Idk if it is teething or if he doesn't know how to get himself out of the seated position? maybe its both
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: What was/is your teething experience?

• Options
    in the same boat as you are cuttong 3 top teeth at once ,my sister  works in a dental office and she said to give IB because it's antinflamitory and oragel i bought the one for nighttime.GL.
  • Options
    We have had and are having a similar experience.... We use Motrin and then tylenol a few hours later if its read bad.  LO has 4 teeth and are getting 4 more in all at once.
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Were going through the same thing. DS will stop crying if I hold him upright then once he's asleep I lay him down. Then we do it all over again. I've tried tylenol and orajel and nothing works. :(

• Options
    me too. I am in teething hell. I can sympathize but thats about t, tylenol gets us through but we are battling ear infections and colds etc.. just to add to the already struggling two teeth cutting through together.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"