Babies: 9 - 12 Months

I wish DD had a lovey

...because lately her comfort thing is to climb up on me, pop her thumb in her mouth, and shove her other hand down my shirt.  Sometimes it's her entire arm, sometimes she only reaches in with her hand to touch the top of my chest, and unfortunately sometimes she sneaks her hand into my bra and caresses my nip!  It's weird because she's never been much of a comfort nurser -- to her it's more about food.

It's funny and cute (sometimes) when she does it but I wish she had some other comfort item besides my bewbs :0

Re: I wish DD had a lovey

• Stick a lovey down there.  That's how I got my two attached to them (well, lovey inbetween me and my LO while nursing). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hen does this too! I tried introducing a lovie but it didn't take.
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Loading the player...
  • You might want to start re-directing that boobie love. My friend's 3 year old puts his hands down his mom's shirt to touch her boobs in public. It's the only thing that calms him down sometimes.
    Formerly known as ms.mittens Jude 12/31/2008 Ezra 2/10/2011 Nora 7/23/2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageHenHen25:
    Hen does this too! I tried introducing a lovie but it didn't take.
    We're still working on this. So far no progress. :(

ETA: We haven't nursed since she was 3 weeks old, but she still gabs them while she has her bottle or I'm rocking her. And the nipple grabbing drives me nuts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"