December 2011 Moms

Feeling cooped up

It is crazy windy today, so a walk is out of the question. My baby is a bit too young to be out and about much--argh I want to exercise so badly! If I could just go for a short jog my mood would improve. Right now I feel totally crusty and irritable, and I saw some pictures of myself that makde me feel quite flabby. I can't wait for this recovery period to be over.

Anyone else getting cabin fever?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Feeling cooped up

• Definitely! I can't wait to get the all clear to drive again... of course that appointment falls the night before DH goes back to work, so even then I won't be able to easily skip out to run an errand by myself.....
    "If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I went out with both girls today despite this crazy wind. Almost got knocked over in the Target parking lot by a 70 mph gust, but it was worth it to get my Target fix! lol 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCOmommy:
    I went out with both girls today despite this crazy wind. Almost got knocked over in the Target parking lot by a 70 mph gust, but it was worth it to get my Target fix! lol 

We took Mr. E. out for brunch two blocks away and the stroller almost got blown over when we tried to cross the street! I was tasting grit in my teeth when we finally sat down inside.

• Love Colorado weather, but HATE the wind.

• I 100% agree. I wanted to run some errands today so badly. I would gladly have taken either DS1 or DS2 but DS2 is still a little young for public errands and DS1 was all about the dada today. Also I can't leave DS2 for more than an hour and a half because he is still EBFing. I need to get out! Also I feel super fat and just want to be myself again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't get cleared to drive until Monday. Even then I feel dependent on MH since I am not supposed to lift anything heavier than baby, so I would have to take DS in and out of his carrier/carseat if we stopped anywhere. I never realized how independent I am until I had a csection.
    Edited because I am an English teacher and that's what we do.
    Pregnancy Ticker 

BFP: 7/20/14  MMC: 8/29/14  D&C: 8/31
    BFP: 12/27/14 MMC: 1/26/15 D&C: 1/29
    Anniversary

• I'm getting out more now that lo is almost four weeks, it's getting easier and feels so good
  • We went out and walked the mall today. It was so nice to be out of the house for a little while!
  • imageemadlma:
    I don't get cleared to drive until Monday. Even then I feel dependent on MH since I am not supposed to lift anything heavier than baby, so I would have to take DS in and out of his carrier/carseat if we stopped anywhere. I never realized how independent I am until I had a csection.

is the driving limitation only for c-section moms? My doctor didn't mention anything, so I drove the day I got home from the hospital. My mom yelled at me for that (ha! gotta love moms), but I honestly dont remember having any restrictions with my other two either. 

but I agree OP, I am feeling so cooped up b/c Im too nervous to take DD out into the world right now. I am absolutely terrified of her getting coughed/sneezed/touched, etc. Uggh I hate cold/flu season.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"