Parenting

Girls' Night Clicky Poll

Do you go out for girls' night? [Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Girls' Night Clicky Poll

• I have a monthly book club but I don't make it, monthly!
  • I have a monthly book club and often another activity at least once a month (movie or dinner with friends, etc). also, I have "girls' coffee" a lot - my friends all have kids in preschool so we meet up at the gym and then go for coffee after a lot...a few times a week,
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a weekly running group with girls that I love and a monthly book club.  I also have other random nights maybe once a month that we go to a movie or something. 

• I voted rarely, because to me "girl's night" involves cocktails.

I do have a knitting group that meets twice a month at a Panera.

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • Rarely because my friends and I have all moved "away" so it's harder to get together. I've been in NYC for 4+ years and have yet to find any way to connect in here. I've tried a bunch of meetup type stuff and have yet to see the same person twice, so I gave up.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagepenguingrrl:
    Rarely because my friends and I have all moved "away" so it's harder to get together. I've been in NYC for 4+ years and have yet to find any way to connect in here. I've tried a bunch of meetup type stuff and have yet to see the same person twice, so I gave up.
    I'm in the same boat. All of my bridesmaids live in different states!! Ive tried Meetup.com but am having trouble matching schedules. :(
  • I used to meet up with my girl friends more often, but it's hard now that DH works 40 mins from home, DS is in elementary school and has homework and I'm PG.  I try to plan them for long weekends now.
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • When the kids were newborn to about age 1.5, it was rare. But once they were 2-ish, I tried to get out once a month. 

In the last year (kids are now 4 and 6) it's been more like a few times a month.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"