North Carolina Babies
Options

W-S Playgroups?

We moved to W-S at the beginning of Sept and are still trying to meet people.  I have looked for play or mommy groups to go to, but I am not really finding a lot!  I am going back to work at the end of Jan, but just in the morning.  Does anyone know of groups that meet in the afternoon or evenings? TIA
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: W-S Playgroups?

• Options

I am in Winston and have also run into difficulty finding playgroups. I take part in mommy/baby yoga and will start Kindermusik soon, but those both meet in the morning.  I also joined a meetup group, but I haven't had much success with that as most of the children seem older than my son (he is 4 months). 

Let me know if you have any questions, and I will try to let you know if I find anything in the afternoons, as I am still looking for activities.

• Options
    We did Kindermusik and we currently participate in a lot of the public library storytime programs, but all of these are in the am.  My little guy is a year old now and I have another on the way.  I didn't really have much luck with networking with other mommies elsewhere, but I wish you luck.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We're expecting our first in a little over a month, and I would be very interested in meeting up with other moms in the WS area. I'm new to this whole thing, and raising a child seems so overwhelming. We're younger parents, so most of our friends haven't even gotten married yet. It has been a big challenge finding people who can relate to us. Any advice or suggestions on mommy/parenting groups would be MUCH appreciated!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Did you like kindermusik?  I don't know a lot about it  (I'm a FTMand just learningthe ropes!)  Maybe the bump ladies need to start our own mommy group.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageEngleK:
    Maybe the bump ladies need to start our own mommy group.

Yes I like this idea

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"