July 2012 Moms
Options

Sleepless Nights!

Is anyone else having trouble sleeping? Just going on 14 weeks and I toss and turn all night, I find myself worrying if I land on my stomach or back which I think keeps me up too - I know its ok for a couple more weeks but it is in my head! I try putting the pillows between my legs etc. nada works!

Re: Sleepless Nights!

• Options
    With you. I wake up a couple times a night. I was a stomach sleeper prepregnancy and now I try to lay on my side (hugging a pillow, etc) but I'm winding up on my back a lot, which I think is weird because before I would NEVER EVER sleep on my back.

• Options
    I'm with both of you! I'm going through the exact same thing both of you are. I'm bout to take half a unisome at night because I'm just so miserable trying to sleep at night! And then when I wake up on the morning my whole body feels like it's been beat up! My shoulders/chest/head hurt and i have to lay in bed for about 10 minutes to let it wear off slowly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have to go to the bathroom 15 times a night it seems! So for that very reason alone, I'm up all night. But my body is so sore when I wake up - shoulders, hips, everywhere from sleeping in weird positions. I'm not worried about sleeping on my back yet. With my DD, I tried to control my back sleeping and it never worked out and she's fine. So  ???
    Loving life's blessings!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options

imagealf005:
    With you. I wake up a couple times a night. I was a stomach sleeper prepregnancy and now I try to lay on my side (hugging a pillow, etc) but I'm winding up on my back a lot, which I think is weird because before I would NEVER EVER sleep on my back.

This!  Also really not comfortable on my left side.  Either right or back only.   

TTC since 2009 started going to RE 5/2011:
    Polyp removed/hypothyriod 6/2011
    7/2011 IUI#1 w/ 150 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger BFN
    8/2011 IUI#2 w/225 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger BFN
    10/2011 IUI#3 w/300 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger (BFP)
    beta #1: 195 beta#2: 502
    7/2013 Back to RE because my uterus is OLD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I fall asleep easily but if I wake up I have a hard time getting back to sleep. I'm super crabby so the sleeplessness isn't helpful at all. 
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"