Austin Babies
Options

2 months! (well, as of tomorrow)

I can't believe that Baby C2 is going to be 2 months old tomorrow.  I also can't believe I actually have a couple of minutes to get on the Nest.  How on earth do you moms of a toddler and a newborn find time?   It's been a pretty tough two months.  We've dealt with low milk supply, reflux, milk protein sensitivity, and a whiny toddler who is, of course, going through a tough transition.  Yikes!  I am very thankful to have had lots of help during this time.  Our mantra is "He won't be a newborn forever" and "we WILL sleep again (at some point)."  Ha ha!  Still, we are so thankful for our blessings, and we wouldn't trade it for anything.  We just hope things kind of balance out some sooner than later.

Now that I have a few minutes to myself, I am going to bombard you all with questions! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2 months! (well, as of tomorrow)

• Options

You made it through the hardest 6 weeks!! Congrats!

We have revised our mantra from "We WILL sleep again" to "Our bodies WILL adjust to sleep deprivation." Wink

Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options
    imagerssnlvr:

We have revised our mantra from "We WILL sleep again" to "Our bodies WILL adjust to sleep deprivation." Wink

Ha ha!  That's great!  Maybe we need to revise our mantra, too.  I think our bodies have adjusted pretty well.  I am not nearly as exhausted as I was the first time around.  I guess having one child has toughened me up some.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"