Multiples

Speaking of nannies... $ raise?

We have a great nanny that we've had since Oct 2011.  How often do you give an hourly raise and how much $?  TIA
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Notes:

Re: Speaking of nannies... $ raise?

• Hi, im usually a lurker but I was a nanny before I becam a SAHM in March'10 anyway, With past expirence, I was given a raise of like a $1 at 6months andagain at the year mark and then on my year anniversary i was given an additional $1-1.5 raise each year. But I also worked for a family that would do Christmas bonus's each year of $50-150 depending on how their own bonus's went at their own jobs. I dont know if this helps but I thought id kinda give you an idea from one Nannies expirience.

HTH  GL

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Also, you want to take in account of course like any other job, raises and bonus are usually based on performance and your areas current economy. again HTH!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • we're planning on doing a 6 month "review" and then offering a small raise then - probably up $1/hr
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"