3rd Trimester
Options

Crafty moms who make cakes - Cricut on sale at Amazon (repost)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EO9RTE/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=mydalmom-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B003EO9RTE

Cricut Cake Personal Electronic Cutter, Kitchen Red

List Price: $399.99 Price: $78.83 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details : You Save: $321.16 (80%)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crafty moms who make cakes - Cricut on sale at Amazon (repost)

• Options
    THANK YOU! I just bought this with my Christmas money I got from my parents. My husband and I do face painting and balloons at kids birthday parties and I've been planning to incorporate my love for cake making and see if we can include it in the package. Definitely doing that now - I'll have a little more confidence that I can make a cake to please the client. Thank you so much for sharing this!
    AnniversaryImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    You are more than welcome... I am seriously tempted to get one myself but I am trying to be good.  Embarrassed I have a regular cricut that I just haven't had time to use as much as I want to already .. *confessions of a crafy geek ..way too many gadgets lol

When you get it, be sure to post pics of your creations :) the newer version of surecutsalot apparently doesnt support cricut machines but you might be able to find an old version for sale somewhere.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love my cricut cake! Best used for letters!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"