September 2011 Moms

How are you ringing in the new year?

And.... Go!

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: How are you ringing in the new year?

• Sitting on the couch with DH and LO.. Well hopefully she will be sleeping by then so we can enjoy some champagne and watch the ball drop!
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• We are going out to a nice late dinner while my mom watches the baby. We will be home by midnight to watch the ball drop with a little champagne, then I will pump and head to bed! We likely conceived a year ago today, so are celebrating!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We'll watch the ball drop and I'll let my older DD sweep out 2011 and bang pots to ring in 2012. She loves doing that! LO has been waking up around 11 to eat this week so maybe she'll be awake too.

SO says he will be home from work at 10 or 11 so we'll see, maybe a little bubbly and hanky panky for us after the girls go to bed. Stick out tongue We haven't had much success so far.

• We are going out together for the first time without LO.  So sad! My mom is coming to watch DD. 

Private party at our old "stomping ground". Lol 

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We just got home last night from a long 2 day drive, so we'll be packing it in early. Hubby did get some yummy steak and lobster to cook for dinner, though!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• I'm hanging with my two best boys :) we are making a delicious menu! Appetizers: bruchetta; chicken skewers; fruit and dip; bacon wrapped scallops with a lemon butter sauce; homemade Mac n' cheese; and a 7 POUND chocolate layer cake from Costco! For drinks: malbec wines from Argentina and cuv?e champagne from the Jordan vineyard mixed with peach nectar and peach schnapps!!!!  We are huge foodies :) oh! And I am looking forward to kicking his a$$ in yahtzee! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • DH has to work. I'll be ordering a pizza shortly for DS and Myself. He'll be in bed at the usual time, as will LO and I. I doubt I'll even be awake at midnight. I will have a bit of wine and burry the boys dollars before bed though. Lame NYE this year.
  • We just got back in town after being away for a week so we are ditching friends, staying home to play wii and drink some wine.

We too will be celebrating the fact that last NYE we conceived our little man!

Happy New Years to you all!

• We are celebrating in my house. My parents, grandparents and brother are here. Good food I've made BBQ ribs, baked stuffed potatoes with shrimp and garlic & cheese knots.

Happy New Year Ladies!! :)
  • imagesw_wedding:
    We are celebrating in my house. My parents, grandparents and brother are here. Good food I've made BBQ ribs, baked stuffed potatoes with shrimp and garlic & cheese knots.

Happy New Year Ladies!! :)

How do you make shrimp and garlic cheese knots? Please tell!!!!  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"