April 2012 Moms
Options

So is anyone else...

...getting dressed up for tonight even though they are staying home. I've been debating all day if I want to or not. Me and my DH aren't really doing anything special tonight cause for one he has to work tomorrow and he doesn't think its a good idea to drink anything so we don't have any wine or champagne for me and he won't drink cause he doesn't think its fair to me. Me and my mom use to get dressed up on Christmas Eve and New years eve even if we were staying home. So I don't know what to do.

Re: So is anyone else...

• Options

The gathering is at our house and I think i'm just going to wear jeans and a dressy top and not go overboard since it's just family.  We are having a small gathering and I'm more worried about the food part:)  I would suggest wearing comfortable clothes but something you may want to be seen in pictures in case pictures are taken.  Happy new year!  I'm getting so excited about 2012 since that is when our little Evelyn is going to be born!  We are all getting super close!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

we are going to our churches NYE dance

I am wearing this grey dress and my nails are a nice sparkly red (see previous post).  We would dress up at home and watch the ball drop...have a fancy dinner (usually seafood and eat 12 grapes for good luck along with a special lucky new years sweet bread that Greeks make...whoever gets the coin in it is the lucky one for the year)

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For me dressing up this year was getting out of my hospital gown and into cute pjs. My original plan for new years was to be at my parents cabin relaxing as we do most years so I probably would have been in comfy clothes anyways.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    nope, I'm in yoga pants & a beater. lol My DF didn't even want to do a nice dinner but I had to convince him that we at least had to do something nice since it's our last New Years Eve without a child. So we ran to the store got lobster, crab cakes & sparkling grape juice haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Going to my cousin's house and she is having a pajama party thanks to me. Lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"