Military Families
Options

Anyone have experience with I&I Duty?

Any pros/cons?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone have experience with I&I Duty?

• Options
    imagekiranata:

Depends on what you would be lld from. And the pros are kind of the cons.

"YEAH! I don't have to PT" "Oh man, I can't PT. If I do it's disobeying a direct order"

"YEAH! My wrist is sprained!" "Oh man, now I can't drive my car because my wrist is sprained." (Totally happened. I punched a wall in my sleep, so it wasn't sprained, but they sent me for x-rays. The clinic with x-rays was about a 20 minute drive. Had to drive myself but my lld chit said no driving. It was really a wtf moment.)

Been my experience with lld though that 9 times out of 10 they take away PT for the duration of your lld, which can last from I think 1 day to 2 weeks is the max I have ever seen (can be renewed by reconsulting with a doc).

I & I in the USMC is instructor/inspector.  

I've seen a lot of military surprise homecomings. It wouldn't work on me. I always have my back to the corner and my face to the door. Looking for terrorists, criminals, various other threats, and husbands.
  • Options
    imageWishIcouldbeinthe'stan:
    imagekiranata:

Depends on what you would be lld from. And the pros are kind of the cons.

"YEAH! I don't have to PT" "Oh man, I can't PT. If I do it's disobeying a direct order"

"YEAH! My wrist is sprained!" "Oh man, now I can't drive my car because my wrist is sprained." (Totally happened. I punched a wall in my sleep, so it wasn't sprained, but they sent me for x-rays. The clinic with x-rays was about a 20 minute drive. Had to drive myself but my lld chit said no driving. It was really a wtf moment.)

Been my experience with lld though that 9 times out of 10 they take away PT for the duration of your lld, which can last from I think 1 day to 2 weeks is the max I have ever seen (can be renewed by reconsulting with a doc).

I & I in the USMC is instructor/inspector.  

Yes I was referring to I&I Duty in the USMC... so still looking for someone who has been through it -- my husband has a choice of duty station and was looking into I&I Duty 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DH is currently I&I. If you have any specific questions PM me.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"