April 2012 Moms
Options

Thinking about a babymoon...

I didnt think I would want a babymoon, but I'm thinking more that it might be good for me and DH to have one last little getaway while it's just the two of us...Anyone have any ideas for a fun, relatively inexpensive, weekend getaway?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thinking about a babymoon...

• Options
    Where do you live?
  • Options
    Cincinnati
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How about Chicago?  That's an easyish drive, if you're looking past January when we're getting close to the "can't fly anymore" stage? 

Of, if you're looking to get someone warm in January, you could look on thttps://www.travelzoo.com/ for what deals are going on now. There are usually some great discounts for Florida...

New Orleans and Vegas are also really fun long weekends with inexpensive hotels, if you don't mind being in a drinking city when you can't drink (there's so much to do in both of them, drinking certainly isn't necessary).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was thinking about Chicago! It's only 4ish hours away, which isn't so bad. Plus there's a lot of non- drinking fun stuff to do....thanks! :)
  • Options
    For a wedding gift we got a certificate for an indoor water park lodge, so we are going this next weekend.  It's more for the girls, and hubby and I see it as celebrating our family now before the baby comes since we may be too busy to vacation for awhile.  I'm looking forward to the spa and hope my hubby will send me off for a few house to get pampered.  I'm also looking forward to eating at their buffet resturant.   I still haven't found a swimsuit...LMFAO I tried my pre pregnancy one on...hahahahha, the damn thing wouldn't even cover me, I looked like a big girl fitting into a small bikini.  I had the whole camel toe/muffin top/ quad boobie thing going......it's a look I could go without!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hope you get to go. Have fun! 
  • Options

Chicago sounds fun!

Or just go to any nice hotel with a spa and great restaurants! 

• Options
    Definitely do it if you can! We loved being able to go to Europe this summer.
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"