Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

American/Canadian Made Toys?

Hi, there!

Anyone know of any good toys that you'd recommend for LO (a boy, to be precise) that are American or Canadian made?  I feel like we got ALL plastic for Christmas... I like them, but I want to add some variety, too...

Also, if they're available on Amazon, that'd be even better!  I have a giftcard.  :) 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...

Re: American/Canadian Made Toys?

• Options
    Melissa and Doug toys are great. USA made and good quality wooden toys. Very cute too. They can be a little more pricey than some of the plastic toys, but I think that they are higher quality. You can definitely find sales, and you can definitely find them on Amazon. EDIT: Actually, they are not all wooden toys, but I feel like that is what they are known for.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMason&Mama:
    Melissa and Doug toys are great. USA made and good quality wooden toys. Very cute too. They can be a little more pricey than some of the plastic toys, but I think that they are higher quality. You can definitely find sales, and you can definitely find them on Amazon. EDIT: Actually, they are not all wooden toys, but I feel like that is what they are known for.

I think they're actually made in China, aren't they? 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, Melissa & Doug toys are now made in China. Total bummer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSarahRae812:
    Yeah, Melissa & Doug toys are now made in China. Total bummer.

Haba too :-(

There is some neat stuff on Etsy, but most of it is made from materials shipped straight in from China. 

• Options
    imageSoxFan777:

imageMason&Mama:

I think they're actually made in China, aren't they? 

Oops. I actually looked it up and checked before posting, but I must have found false info. It said USA company with products made in the USA. Well, if you want nice China-made toys .....
  • Options
    To redeem myself, here is a website that lists a lot of toy companies that still make toys in America. Sorry I can't make it clicky on iPad. https://www.stillmadeinusa.com/toysngames.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"