Babies on the Brain
Options

Anyone cooking anything fun for tonight?

It's just me, DH, DD and SIL tonight. We're just doing appetizers for dinner: lobster ravioli, queso dip, and something else. Not sure yet.

Of course, SIL is leaving at 7pm, LO goes to bed at that time, and I doubt we'll make it past 10pm. Wild and crazy times. Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone cooking anything fun for tonight?

• Options
    It will be fish and chips for me tonight. DH's band has a show at a local irish bar, and they have amazing fish and chips there.  We have to get there kind of early so they can set up, so it works out good for me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Does alcohol count? haha Im making cupcake jello shots from Pinterest. Iam making food too. Nothing exciting just pigs in blanket, spinach & articoke dip, and a veggie tray with Bison dip. There is only 4 of us and 2 of them will be sober, but we have people swinging by so I did things that would be good for awhile sitting out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Process of making some buffalo chicken dip :) Making some cocktails later!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    We're going to a party at SIL's house and I'm making blackberry iced tea and cookie dough truffles. 
  • Options
    We're going to do fondue after DS goes to bed.  We have:  shrimp, steak, mushrooms, green pepper, onion, and zucchini.  I'm so excited!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"