February 2012 Moms

Really....?

Arizona???  December 31st and I am burning up.  I was looking forward to being pregnant in the WINTER.  Love my sunshine, but please just give me some cold weather for a little bit.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Really....?

• I'm in Florida wearing shorts and flip flops....so I know how you feel! I bought a ton of long sleeve maternity clothes and have not been able to wear them. Hoping we get some cooler weather in 2012!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup, hubby and I ended up doing some straightening up yesterday (just taking things to the garbage mostly) and I was so disappointed w/ how warm it was. And trying to get to sleep last night was a miserable experience as well. I'm still happy that it's not summer though and I'm sure it will cool down soon. What part of AZ are you in?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in southern California and its hot here too. I enjoy the warmth though. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in GA and having to run the a/c all day and night!! Sucks soooo much.
  • I'm in TN and it was 60 today.  We had a couple of delivery men here today assembling a treadmill and I turned the air conditioning on for them.

• It's the same way in IN. There's usually a good deal of snow on the ground by now... It's only snowed once, and even that melted in less than 24 hours. It's running in the 50's, when the 20-30 degree range is normal. Supposedly, we'll get down to highs of 25-30 this weekend, then back up to high 40's... Im burning up!

I was also so happy to be pregnant during the winter. Ugh. But, knowing my luck, we'll get the 3 feet of snow and frigid conditions when LO is scheduled to arrive!  

Crazy Indiana weather... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • CT feels like early spring right now.  I could get by without a coat.  This time last year it was freezing and we were getting tons of snow.  Kind of missing winter.  Hoping we at least get a little something winter-like soon.  Reports are saying it might be a pretty mild season.

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

• imageKatelynEA90:
    I'm in southern California and its hot here too. I enjoy the warmth though. 

Ditto! Thanks to the Santa Ana's!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Im in SW Ontario, and usually we have a ton of snow this time of the year... but its raining today with no snow in sight!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• imageelektra1835:
    Yup, hubby and I ended up doing some straightening up yesterday (just taking things to the garbage mostly) and I was so disappointed w/ how warm it was. And trying to get to sleep last night was a miserable experience as well. I'm still happy that it's not summer though and I'm sure it will cool down soon. What part of AZ are you in?

I am in Tucson 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"