April 2012 Moms
Options

I had a hard time today

and I know it was silly. I grabbed my old planner and new one for 2012 and started copying birthdays over. I saw my past miscarriages and the date they said mom had 6 months left and I just didn't want to throw it away. Which is dumb. I should be happy to start a new year. I think I feel like throwing it away is throwing those things/moments/memories away and I'm not ready for that. I finally threw it away.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I had a hard time today

• Options

What a hard year you went through. And what a hard reminder to open the planner up and re-live those events. You have a great year ahead of you and some very very special angels to watch you go though it.

• Options
    I can understand that. It is hard to let go when those are such major moments in your life. Can I point out that your ticker says 100 days to go. How crazy is that? 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ((hugs))
  • Options
    imagegisa886:
    I can understand that. It is hard to let go when those are such major moments in your life. Can I point out that your ticker says 100 days to go. How crazy is that? 

Wow, yeah I DO hit double digits tomorrow!!

Thanks ladies. I know it was silly, it just got to me.
  • Options
    Hugs to you lady!!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Hugs to you. I don't think it's silly, those are hard memories to re-live. 

Bring on the blessings of 2012! 

imageVisit The Nest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think it's silly at all... It sounds like it was a rough year for you, and taking time to think about your losses is good- it makes all the wonderful and amazing things that will happen this year all the more meaningful :) hugs to you!
  • Options
    ((Hugs)) You've really had a hard year, and it's easy to understand why those things would be hard to let go of.  I'm sure it will make the wonderful things coming your way this year just that much more precious!
  • Options
    That is really rough. Those are the things that shape you as a person ya know. Keep your head up and enjoy all the wonderful things you have to look forward to in 2012. BTW I always keep my calendars and stuff like that    I like to keep the memories. Some are good. Some are terrible. Yet it all makes you, well you. 
  • Options
    Huge hugs! It is so hard to let go!
    Photobucket
    DD#1 9-4-04 *** DD#2 10-15-07
    BFP#3 10-25-10 *EDD 7/1/11 * missed m/c @ 13w3d
    BFP#4 7-30-11 *EDD 4/8/12 ~ DD#3 born 4/4/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"