January 2011 Moms

and 5 more

Things about your significant other that made them become your significant other.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: and 5 more

• 1. I told him all my secrets and he didn't judge me 2. He had a wild side like me 3. I didn't have to get dolled up to feel pretty around him 4. Made me laugh 5. Great with kids, knew he would be a devoted father.
  • 1. He tried very hard to keep our relationship together when he deployed instead of just letting it be a summer fling.  He also really opened up in his letters and made me feel special from half way across the world.  2.  He sang Nat King Cole to me and danced me around his room (it ended up being our first dance at our wedding too) followed by Tiny Dancer in the middle of Arbys the last time we hung out before he deployed.  3.  He was amazing with his niece and I knew he would be a great dad  4. He grounds me when I have a tendency to go a bit psycho.  5. We spent 3 days together in a car because of a crazy snow storm during a road trip and laughed the entire time instead of fighting. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  How he tries to seek out special little things that will make me happy  2.  We had only know each other a few weeks our first New Years - I was working until well after midnight - he came to the movie theater I worked at and sat with me instead of hanging out at a party with his friends  3.  His sense of humor  4.  Our Valentines Pizza Hut dates  5.   Him letting me be me and letting me pursue whatever career opportunities have presented themselves even when it made things more difficult for him.
  • 1. He could cook and enjoys good food.

2. He was done partying like I was.

3. He trusts me and encourages me to take time for myself. He is very supportive.

4. We could just do nothing and have a great time doing it.

5.  I knew he would make a great dad.

• 1.  We have always been able to totally be ourselves together.  2.  His sense of humor.  3.  His sense of morality.  4.  The way he encourages and supports me.  5.  The way our personalities compliment one another.
  • 1. This may sound funny, but he has great manners. I found that so appealing. 2. He is hilarious and can make me laugh when I'm sad or ticked off. 3. He loves kids and I never wanted children until I met him. I knew he would make a great dad and I think that is hot! 4. He loves to spoil me and would do anything to make me happy. 5. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I need to remind myself of all this stuff I love about him more often. I am very lucky to have him in my life and as the father of my child. Thank you for helping me remember! :)

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"