Parenting

Guys' Night Clicky Poll

Does DH go out for guys' night?[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Guys' Night Clicky Poll

• I'm really hoping the person who said 'not since kids' has a 4 week old.
  • LOL Z!

Joe plays poker 1-2 times a week.  I put that in the "guys night" category.

• Loading the player...
  • DH actually has a really cool guys' night and I'm jealous. There are 5 guys and they take turn cooking at each others' houses. DH is the only one who can't cook so every month or so it's pizza. :)
  • All of DH's best friends still live in the midwest (where he is from). He goes out with his friends here occasionally, usually after work drinks or dinner, but also does 2 or more long weekends with his friends back home a year.
  • Dh has more guys days out than nights.  Hunting, fishing, ice fishing, golfing, football watching, etc.
  • Like me, DHs friends have scattered across the country and beyond. His closest friend is in Edmonton, Alberta, so when he's in town (twice a year for 2 weeks each time) he and DH hang out a bunch, but otherwise its rare.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH plays hockey weekly (or more) and generally goes over to catch a game at the neighbors (or he comes over here) on Fri nights.  But, he goes after the kids are in bed.  Sometimes they go fishing in the late evenings in summer, which can get a little annoying. 
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • I don't really know.  He owns a business and "works" at night--catches up/does artwork but I know that he will go see his friends in the band play and other stuff while he is "working."  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"