February 2012 Moms
Options

Who else is feeling massseeeeve?!

Massive, that is. I am 33 weeks and feeling so huge now that it's getting really uncomfortable. Can't sleep well because of the bump. Waddling. Can't get up from lying down without doing the whole 'roll' thing. How big is this baby going to be?! Anyone else really starting to feel it now?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Who else is feeling massseeeeve?!

• Options
    Yes, me! I can't believe I still have another 8 weeks to grow more. I can hardly get off the couch and when I want to roll over in bed I feel like a beached whale.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ME!!!! and since I was small to begin with (have never weighed more than 120) I feel super huge... I'm only 5'2 weigh 145  with 9 weeks to go Crying.....
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have always thought I was on the small side until the last couple of days.  Earlier today I took a paper tape measurer and measured the largest part of my hip area.  The measurer only goes to 36 and that didn't fit, so I estimated that it was about 5 more inches beyond that.  I'm pretty short too...

I feel massive because I don't wear tight clothes and that just makes me look bigger.  I wanted to wait until I hit 7 months to really display the bump, but I'm still kind of not ready for that yet.  Like it will just be out there!  I'm not ready for the attention.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes. It is getting a lot harder to move around and my back is killing me. I already gained all the weight my doctor wanted me to gain and I still have 6 weeks to go Embarrassed
  • Options
    Um yes.  I would say in this last week I feel like I've grown ALOT.  Yesterday it hit me hard when I was walking by a store and seen my profile in the window.  I about died.  As soon as I got home I ran into my bedroom to look in the full-length mirror and that's when I seen it.....that window wasn't lying - I really AM that big.  I really haven't gained much weight or anything in any other parts of my body other than my gigantic belly which makes it look even crazier.  Ohhhh how I can't wait to have my body back.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep and apparently not only do I feel massive, but I look massive too. Every stranger I talked to today asked me when I was due. HAHA. Eh, whateves...getting close!

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Yes, me too! I'm getting scared that I'm going to have a 12 pound baby! My husband was over 10, but I was under 6, so I keep praying for a 8 pounder. I go to the OB on Tuesday and I'm sure I've gain more in the last 2 week than I should have...but it's the holiday's fault! Not mine :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

YES!!!

and I am reminded everytime I go pee at work and the stall is small and I have to be positioned just right to get the door to close! Getting in and out of my car is getting hard... I am short so I have to have the seat up close to reach the pedals, but belly almost hits the stearing wheel, making it hard to turn to get out.... Soon I will be driving DH's truck everywhere if he likes it or not because I dont want to get stuck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have always been pretty slim . . . so this whole pregnant thing has thrown me for a loop. I know it's all worth it, but I'm not used to physical limitations.

My bump is still pretty high, but not looking forward to when it drops and the waddling begins. But on the other hand, we are all almost done. If my LO takes much longer than 2/25 to come out though, I'm going to be pretty miserable!!

Baby #2 - BFP 6/13/2014 - EDD 2/17/2015 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

*Raises hand* I DO! I DO!

I'm all baby and carrying him way in the front so doing just about anything is a chore. My husband is thankful he works nights and we rarely share a bed, because when I have to roll over it's an event and it usually ends in me huffing and puffing out of breath. He said it wakes him up... to which I reply "It wakes YOU up? B*tch please." How dare I interrupt HIS sleep right? HA! Men, gotta love um...

• Options
    imagemirroredimage:

I actually got stuck on the couch the other day.  It was awful. I tried getting up for 15 minutes before I called my husband, who was at bowling, crying because I was stuck.  I couldn't even sit up.  I was just lying there flailing trying not to pee myself.  I had tried everything, too. Pulling up.  Pushing up.  Rolling over. Whoops!  There's the coffee table!  At one point the right side of my body was on the coffee table, the left side on the couch and my belly hanging towards the floor.  It was very Mission Impossible.  Thank goodness my furniture didn't self destruct!

Btw, here's the first text I sent to DH when I realized I was stuck: I'M STUCK ON THE COUCH!  Omg, help me!

I lol'd at this... Thank goodness I'm not the only one getting stuck places! I got stuck in the bathtub... A big, naked, beached whale. It was humiliating! I pushed, pulled, farted, tried to roll... Anything to get some leverage (besides the farting)... I didn't budge. So, I had to yell for the hubs... Who laughed for a good 5 minutes before regaining enough control over himself to be able to pull me out. I'm glad he wasnt working nights... Or I'd have just been stick there. (couldn't even reach my phone!)  

I console myself by saying "it was wet"... But I really know that I'm just one big blob of pregnant that's too awkward to get out of a tub on her own anymore. Oops! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options
    I'm actually pretty good :) I'm huge but I have no problems getting up or down. Only thing is if I stand or walk too long my back hurts but it's been like that for awhile. I'm actually pretty shocked at how well I'm doing :)
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh Lord! I feel huuuge. And it doesn't help much that DH seems to think it is funny to point it out to me every day. Not only am I huge I am just to tired to do anything. Today, I got a lot of cleaning done except for one room and DH says " I thought you were cleaning today?" I nearly punched him in the face. I cleaned the rest of the house that is all your clutter that I am figuring out what to do with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageSeptemberBride'08:
    I'm actually pretty good :) I'm huge but I have no problems getting up or down. Only thing is if I stand or walk too long my back hurts but it's been like that for awhile. I'm actually pretty shocked at how well I'm doing :)

Psh. This must be your first. ;) My first was so "easy." This pregnancy has been hard on me all along. I can so sore and achey I can barely walk. I'm huge. I waddle. I'm trying SO hard not to be miserable, but the though of 5.5 more weeks of this scares me.  

Son #1: 12.27.08 (6 years)
    Son #2: 02.06.12 (2.5 yrs)
    Baby #3 due: 02.10.15 (It's a girl!)
    GD with all three pregnancies

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ME!! I cannot tell you how many times a day I get,"You could go at any minute!" or "How much longer?"  I grit my teeth and say, "No I'm due in Feb and yes it's twins"..and then the "Ohhh's" start...lame! My DH got me a kids pincher claw as a joke for christmas ..little does he know it's a life saver on many levels...ugh! I haven't gained much weight, but I'm the size of the titanic... :(
    Matthew & Lillian 1/23/2012 It's TWINS!!!!! 1rst IVF May 2011 ER 5/30/11 ET 6/2/11 2 transfered #1 6/10/11 211 #2 6/13/11 880!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Yes, I just spent the last week with my Mom, and she made a comment EVERY DAY that she thinks I won't make it until 9 months based on how big I am...
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imageDBride2006:

imageSeptemberBride'08:

Psh. This must be your first. ;) My first was so "easy." This pregnancy has been hard on me all along. I can so sore and achey I can barely walk. I'm huge. I waddle. I'm trying SO hard not to be miserable, but the though of 5.5 more weeks of this scares me.  

This is my first but I have not had an easy pregnancy. I was laid up for 18 weeks with migraines literally every day. I've only heard horror stories about the last few weeks and I'm not really experiencing any of it which I am very thankful for. The first few months were awful. I'll take an easier last few weeks if I can :)

Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"