November 2011 Moms
Options

Stupid AF, thoughts on tampons?

AF arrived yesterday, I was really hoping I would be one of the lucky ones who wouldn't get it while breastfeeding...guess not. I was supposed to have my 6 week pp check up last week but had to reschedule. Because of the holiday and a busy office I can't get in until the 10th, 8 weeks pp.  I had a C-section, LO was breach, and my recovery has been a breeze. I really want to use tampons but know that's a no-no until the check-up. What do you think, ok to use or suck it up and wait?

Re: Stupid AF, thoughts on tampons?

• Options

I was told not to use tampons for the PP bleeding, but that I could use then with the first AF if I wanted to.  If you are unsure, I would say it's probably better to wait until you get the ok from your doc.  Especially if you aren't bleeding heavily, hopefully it won't be to bad to use pads for the first time.

Nov. 19, 2010 BFP #1--m/c Dec. 24th, 2010 First cycle after m/c on Feb. 2, 2011--March 8th, 2011 BFP #2 EDD Nov. 19, 2011. Nadia Dorothy Grace born on 11-18-11 @ 3:04pm 6lbs 14oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"