Babies: 0 - 3 Months

NB clothing size question

Does anyone know which brand of baby clothing has pants in NB size that fit a slim baby?  I tried Carter's pants (2 pack with the ruffle on the bum) on my baby girl and the waist is way too big on her.  
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
image image
The third time was the charm!
BFP #3 ~ 4.08.11 ~ EDD: 12.17.11 ~ DD born 12.13.11
BFP #2 - 8.04.10 - missed m/c discovered 8.31.10, d&c 9.02.10
BFP #1 - 5.20.10 - m/c 5.29.10 @ 5w6d

Re: NB clothing size question

• Carter's store and website have leggings, I have a bunch for C and they are wonderful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageskyfarm15:
    Carter's store and website have leggings, I have a bunch for C and they are wonderful.

I was just going to suggest the same thing!  I've had 2 long skinny girls, and these leggings are the only pants they've been able to wear for quite a while.  I was actually able to get away with them in 0-3 so hopefully she can wear them longer length-wise and when they're loose they look a little more like regular pants. 

Big A 06-07-08 Little A 11-11-11
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRizziB:
    Does anyone know which brand of baby clothing has pants in NB size that fit a slim baby?  I tried Carter's pants (2 pack with the ruffle on the bum) on my baby girl and the waist is way too big on her.  

The ruffle pants from Carter's are big (they fit my DD like Hammer pants), but their fleece pants and leggings seem to fit well.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Try the Target Carter brand...think it's called Just One You??  I had some cute little NB pants from that line that seemed to be the slimmest & were great those first few weeks.
  • Thanks for the suggestions!  

Anniversary
    image image
    The third time was the charm!
    BFP #3 ~ 4.08.11 ~ EDD: 12.17.11 ~ DD born 12.13.11
    BFP #2 - 8.04.10 - missed m/c discovered 8.31.10, d&c 9.02.10
    BFP #1 - 5.20.10 - m/c 5.29.10 @ 5w6d
  • imagemonkeys2gether:
    Try the Target Carter brand...think it's called Just One You??  I had some cute little NB pants from that line that seemed to be the slimmest & were great those first few weeks.

This. Literally just snuck a peek at my daughter's pants right now and that's what they are.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"