Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Hey, blogging mamas. Com'ere a sec, will ya?

If you have a blog, what do you have it for? Is it one of those funny mom blogs for all who find it? Is it a private blog of your LOs life that only family are allowed to see? Or.. what is it?

I'm thinking of creating a blog since we are so far away from all family, but.. I kind of don't know where to begin. Any tips?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
PitaPata Cat tickers

Re: Hey, blogging mamas. Com'ere a sec, will ya?

• Options
    I started my blog when I found out I was pregnant. At that point, it was just for me since we weren't sharing the news just yet. Once we told our families and friends, I made it public. I try to update it once a month with what DD has been up to, etc. With the holidays, I've been updating more recently with pictures. I also throw in an entry every now and then about myself. My blog is basically a free-for-all. I love having it!

• Options
    I started my blog to talk about our adoption story because so many of our friends and family still thought adoption was taboo.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I blog about my life as a mom.  I do giveaways, reviews and stuff for companies also.  
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options
    imagebethy84:
    Mine's just a low-key record of my boys.  I started it when I found out I was pg with E.  I have 14 followers, almost all of whom are family members.  I don't do giveaways or anything like that.  Just mostly keeping record for myself and letting family see them grow.
    Pretty much this. I write whatever we're up to so family and friends can stay up to date. Feel free to check it out. :)
  • Options
    I started blogging for family, but went public with it for the sake of bumpie friends. It's mostly baby related photos, stories and updates, but sometimes I'll throw in a giveaway or non-baby related story.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I started my blog back when DH and I were in law school. It was a way for me to keep up with family and friends. It's evolved into a blog about our family, my pregnancy, and mostly Henry. I generally treat it like a journal, but have recently started sponsored posts as I get more followers. I'd love to do giveaways but just don't really know how to get started with that. I use blogspot to blog, and find it easier to use than wordpress. There is also lots of online help on how to add features.
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options
    Mine is just a place for me to keep track of milestones, stories, etc.  It's public but I don't tell anyone about it. I plan to print it out at some point and store it away as a type of baby book.  I also try to keep it in synch with his photo baby book.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"