April 2012 Moms

Outrunthemoon, my fabulous Elf!

Thank you so much for the onesies!  They're perfect!  I've been eyeing them for awhile on the OU website and was on the verge of ordering them.  They'll be referred to from now on as the 'lucky onesies' as I took them over to my parents' house to show them while we watched Oklahoma play last night and OU won.  Big Smile  I love them!  Thank you again!!

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." ~ MLK, Jr. ?
Referred to RE February 2011 : Me - PCOS, DH - 1% morph
IVF with ICSI #1 ~ Long Lupron starting 06/26/11, stims 07/05/11, ER 07/14/11 - 19 eggs, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!
07/19/11 - transferred two embies (5AA and 4AA), 7 frosties!
Betas...07.27.11 ~ 11...07.30.11 ~ 41...08.01.11 ~ 84...08.03.11 ~ 221...08.05.11 ~ 579
Adalyn Marie joined us on April 5, 2012!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Outrunthemoon, my fabulous Elf!

• So thoughtful!  Your elf did a great job!
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so glad you like them!

This is going to be a struggle for my DF and I dressing our little girl. He loves the Yankees, I love the Red Sox. At least for football & basketball we can both agree! :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"