July 2012 Moms
Options

Late Introduction

Good Morning Ladies (and happy New Years Eve)!

I have been lurking here since finding out we were expecting again, but have felt uncomfortable becoming a posting member until the other day. This has been a pretty stressful pregnancy so far, and since the outcome has been so up in the air, I just felt too scared to join everyone.

Anyway, a little about me. My husband and I have a beautiful and healthy 10 month old daughter. We found out in November we were expecting again (a bit soon, but we were thrilled none-the-less), but I felt like something was off right away. I requested an ultrasound for dating reasons (conceived during breast feeding and was not sure exactly how far along I was), and because something did not feel right. At my six week U/S I found out I had a SCH on top of my cervix (I told you I knew something was wrong), but the doctor said our baby was fine with a strong heartbeat! At eight weeks, I began to bleed and rushed myself to the ER to find out my SCH had grown a small amount. The ER doctor told me to prepare to miscarry and even discussed a D&C with me even though our baby was looking wonderful with a heartbeat in the 160's! After speaking with my OBGYN, she told me she disagreed with the ER doctor and said it is wait and see. I have had bi-weekly U/S since, and so far the baby is strong and the SCH has not grown too much. My next U/S and appointment is on the 6th. While things have been hard for us so far, we have decided that this baby is a gift, and we chose to be excited and have decided to "become public" with it. We are due somewhere around July 21st (I have had 4 different due dates now and am a bit confused which one we are currently using).

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone better, and hope everyone has had a happy and healthy few past months!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Late Introduction

• Options
    Oh wow! Welcome! I hope you and we all have a happy and healthy next 7 months! :-)
    Due date July 22, 2012!! WAHOO!!! I've been married since Sept 18, 2010 and love married life! BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Welcome!!! I wish you all the best with your pregnancy! I hope it gets easier from here on!! Good luck :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow! U've been though a lot so far! Here's to happier times in the months to come!!
    Loving life's blessings!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Quick random question here, but how do I respond to something without it showing the post right above mine? I am having some technical difficulties over here! LOL
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! I had a SCH scare 6-8 wks... but it resolved itself!!  Best of wishes, an take it easy k?!
    BabyFetus Ticker image image
  • Options
    SCH's suck, but we know it could be so much worse! I am trying to take it as easy as possible, but man is that hard with a very mobile 10 month old! LOL. Do they monitor you anymore?
  • Options

I'm so sorry your road has been scary so far! Let's hope that you have a nice long boring pregnancy from now on. I'm so glad to have you with us!

About the replying - do you mean, replying without the quote? If you click quote, it will show whichever post or reply you're replying to - but if you just click reply, it doesn't show anything when you post.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"