2nd Trimester
Options

HELP... sex= pain.

so i know that this has probably been answered but im 18 weeks and 2 days along and everytime we have sex it hurts... like my upper belly on the inside and weve tried different positions but it doesnt help, maybe we arent trying the right ones? if you had this problem and have a solution or even something we should try please say it!!!! thanks mommies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HELP... sex= pain.

• Options

It shouldn't hurt, so I'd suggest calling your doctor or the nurse to see if it's normal. There could be something about the way your uterus or the placenta is positioned that makes it uncomfortable. I've also found that if I'm constipated (maybe TMI, but with pregnancy, it could be anything), it can make it more uncomfortable.

If the doctor says everything's normal, you may just have to get even more creative.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, your uterus could be a position that is making it hurt.
    Or, everytime you want to have sex, baby says NO & moves to a position where you can't enjoy it!! lol 

Talk to your OB about it. For now, I'd say wait for sex until you talk to your Dr. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ok thanks ladies i go thursday for ultrasound and will talk to doc about it then, thanks again!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"