March 2012 Moms
Options

Yummy non-alcoholic drink to order at bar????

Any suggestions? DH and I are going out tonight for NYE and I'm DYING for a good cocktail. What are some yummy virgin cocktails I can order that most bars will be able to make??

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

Re: Yummy non-alcoholic drink to order at bar????

• Options
    A Shirley Temple is one of my go-to favorites! Plus, they look pretty :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMrsMincks:

How did I know you would help me on this one, Miss Bartender lady Smile What is in it???

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I was pregnant with DD, the bartender would almost always give me my Shirley Temple free of charge :)  Something about a big pregnant lady sitting at a bar lol  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMattel:

imageMrsMincks:

How did I know you would help me on this one, Miss Bartender lady Smile What is in it???

I aim to please :-D

Most places make Shirley Temples with grenadine, Sprite, and cherries. I prefer mine with ginger ale, though.

Another good non-alcoholic cocktail is half-orange juice, half-tonic water. Makes it nice and sparkly and adds a little bit of a citrus-y lime taste to it - closest thing to a mimosa I've had in ages!  

• Options

https://www.lullabelly.com/wordpress/2011/12/07/pregnant-mommy-mocktails-to-get-you-through-the-holidays.html

I saved this link to my favorites the other day when I came upon it somewhere (maybe here?).  Sounded fun to me.  I'm sick of just drinking water at holiday parties (or Welch's sparkling grape.  It's good, but I'm bored with it).

Have fun!  Happy New Year!

• Options

Oh! I almost forgot a really yummy one I made at my bar for a pregnant woman once...all she said was "I need citrus", so I put together the following:

-2 oz. pineapple juice
    -1 oz. orange juice
    -Splash of Rose's Sweetened Lime Juice
    -Topped off with tonic water
    -Cherry for garnish

It was so tasty...she ended up getting two more, and I had one at the end of my shift! Very refreshing and looked really pretty (I served it to her in a champagne flute).  

• Options

imageMrsMincks:

I get these even when I'm not pregnant.  lol  They are so yummy. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageBitsKD13:

imageMrsMincks:

I get these even when I'm not pregnant.  lol  They are so yummy. 

Me too! I order them all the time. My husband thinks it's cute. I just think it's delicious.

• Options
    I don't like anything too sweet, so I usually ask for something with mint, cucumber, ginger, and/or lemon and sparkling water. A good bartender should be able to come up with something! Or I find something on the alcoholic mixed drinks list that looks good and ask if it can be made NA.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Virgin lemon drops are pretty tasty!!
  • Options

Love virgin mojitos! Crushed mint leaves, squeeze of lime, sugar, and soda water. Served with a sugar rim glass is best! Yum!

Have fun! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"