Trouble TTC

Living under a rock?? It sure feels like it!

Hey gals! I have been at my in-laws cabin for days now and I feel so out of the loop! I saw the posts about the January mascot and I think that is such a cute idea! AF isn't due until January 9th so I don't know if I qualify! I hope everyone is doing great and I hope you all have a fabulous New Years eve/day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Living under a rock?? It sure feels like it!

• Hey Bethany! I hope you had fun with your in-laws! :) I bet it was nice to get away! Are you doing anything fun for New Year's Eve? DH and I are just staying home :) We don't feel like going anywhere!

Happy New Year to you, too!

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey doll :) We are actually still here, I snuck away to check on the ladies! We will be celebrating tonight by a campfire and a glass or two of wine. Exactly my style :) Did you decide on the Lap?? I was wondering about you!! Happy New Years!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBethanyB2609:
    Hey doll :) We are actually still here, I snuck away to check on the ladies! We will be celebrating tonight by a campfire and a glass or two of wine. Exactly my style :) Did you decide on the Lap?? I was wondering about you!! Happy New Years!!

Oh my gosh, that sounds like a perfect night! :) Have fun! :)

I am 99% sure I'd like to do the Lap and Hysteroscopy, but it all depends on the $ factor. I hate to have to say that, but I'm hoping insurance will cover most of it! I'm not sure though!

Thanks for asking :) You're so sweet!

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Glad to see you around here! I've been out of the loop too :) Just getting around to catching up on posts after my lap. Hope you have a great new years!!
  • imageSMF&ADS091507:
    Glad to see you around here! I've been out of the loop too :) Just getting around to catching up on posts after my lap. Hope you have a great new years!!

Hey girl! How was your Lap? I hope everything went smoothly and you have a quick recovery! Best of luck to you!
  • imageBethanyB2609:
    imageSMF&ADS091507:
    Glad to see you around here! I've been out of the loop too :) Just getting around to catching up on posts after my lap. Hope you have a great new years!!

Hey girl! How was your Lap? I hope everything went smoothly and you have a quick recovery! Best of luck to you!
    Hey hun! Thanks for asking. Yes everything went well, thankfully no problems found. Recovery is slow, but better today.
  • imageBethanyB2609:
    Hey doll :) We are actually still here, I snuck away to check on the ladies! We will be celebrating tonight by a campfire and a glass or two of wine. Exactly my style :) Did you decide on the Lap?? I was wondering about you!! Happy New Years!!

That sounds perfect!!!  Wish that was my NYE.  Happy New Years!

• imageTrish11278:

imageBethanyB2609:

That sounds perfect!!!  Wish that was my NYE.  Happy New Years!

I hope you enjoy your NYE Trish! Do you have any plans for tonight? I'm rooting for your Bravelle medicated IUI! Fingers crossed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"