April 2012 Moms
Options

Someone please motivate me!

I need to take down Christmas decorations so badly. I have had several opportunities but I'm so unmotivated!!

Please tell me I'm not the only one with a house full of decorations and a dying tree that is losing needles rapidly!  

imageVisit The Nest!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Someone please motivate me!

• Options

This is not intended to motivate necessarily, but maybe justify.  I always leave decorations up until at least January 6th which is traditionally the day that represents the arrival of the magi to the manger.  If I'm going to go through all the work to put this stuff up, you better believe it's staying as long as possible!

• Options
    Nope...you're not the only one.  I have had plenty of time to take down the decorations, and I haven't because I'm lazy and now I get pissed at myself whenever I see them but I can't bring myself to just take it down.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We still have ours up and I dread taking everything down. We thought about putting it away today.

• Options
    Uhm, I still turn my tree on every day. The "holiday season" doesn't officially end (to me) until after tomorrow. And I agree with PP, it took too much work to put all the crap up to tear it down right away. I'll start getting it down little by little next week. Put your feet up and eat another Christmas cookie (unless they're all gone).
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    We usually leave ours up until the weekend after NYE, clearly I am no help.
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Agree with pp. I work too hard to put all that stuff up to take it down right away. I plan on doing it as soon as I have the energy in the new year. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"