June 2012 Moms
Options

Our Best Friends are Expecting!!!!!

Yay!  I can't believe it!! DH's best friend and his wife (who I have become very close with) were joking about getting pregnant at the same time.  We jumped the gun a little and got pregnant a few weeks before their wedding. (a not trying but "not not trying thing) 

They just announced to us tonight and she is 9 weeks along, due at the beginning of August!  I am so excited to have a pregnancy buddy!!!!!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Our Best Friends are Expecting!!!!!

• Options
    It's so exciting to have a friend to share this with! One of my best friends is due the EXACT same day as me.  It's great to have someone (that is not on the internet) to bounce questions off!
    image image image image image image image image
  • Options
    That is so exciting!!  We have friends who we are due 4 weeks after they are.  It is so fun having pregnancy buddies!!
    Jennifer TTC #1 Dx PCOS 2009 Apr, Aug, and Sept tried clomid cycles.... BFN. Oct...DH SA results were normal. Me...HSG - left tube was clear, right tube was slightly blocked. Dec - Clomid #4 200mg Feb 2010 - IUI #1 200mg Clomid = BFN. June 2010 - IUI #2 200mg Clomid = BFN. March 2011 - IUI #3 w/ injectables = BFN (1st & last with RE, moving on to IVF). July 2011 - consult for IVF. Sept 2011, 1st IVF. Got our BFP on 10/2/11. Became a mom on 5/5/12 to a beautiful baby boy! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's fun! And your LO is absolutely adorable!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Congrats to you both!

My best friend is pregnant too and due the end of july. Its pretty amazing to go through this with a friend.

have fun

Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

That's so fun!! 

The other day one of my very best friends posted on Facebook "I'm got the best Christmas gift ever!!" My first thought was "OMG, she's pregnant!" Alas, she was referring to a laptop. I was so sad...

• Options

imageLoveBug0516:
    That's fun! And your LO is absolutely adorable!

Thanks so much!!

Yay for all our pregnancy buddies!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm due June 20th... my close friend July 20th, and my other close friend August 20th! We all went through our residency together 10 years ago, essentially did IVF together, and are all now pregnant together! Its been awesome to have people to commiserate with!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"