Trying to Get Pregnant

Symptoms...what to do?

Hello,

I'm hoping I'm posting this in the correct board. I have had nausea for the past 3 days, along with migraines, back aches, and fatiuge. I follow pink pad, and DH and I did the baby dance on the days my pink pad said that i would be fertile & then some... I started spotting yesterday really lightly (my normal periods are heavy) & I feel like something is off with my body. I have read Web MD 100X over and I'm not really sure what to do. Am I over reacting?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Symptoms...what to do?

• If you're not sure then why don't you test? Your periods can change even if they have been a certain way for a while or like "clock work". It happened to me last cycle. 
  • Sounds like you are getting your period. If you think you are PG take a test.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Is a baby dance like a rain dance? If it works, please post a video to YouTube.
    My Ovulation Chart Hoping for a shamrock baby....Grandma, I know you are up there looking down on me. March and St Patrick's Day is a very special time for all of us. It would be amazing to find out I was pregnant in March! Please send me all your Irish luck (been trying for 7 months and I need it!) I Love you! XOXOXOXO
  • imageShayliz:
    Is a baby dance like a rain dance? If it works, please post a video to YouTube.

BAH!

SHAY! I heart you x 1,000,000!

OP, if you think you are pregnant...take a test! We can't see inside your uterus.

I'm not normally one for snark, but this is the eleventy billionth post like this in the past few days! Yeesh!

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This website has the answers you are looking for. Just follow the directions and it will totes tell you if you are pregnant! Squee.
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• imageKNemo:
    This website has the answers you are looking for. Just follow the directions and it will totes tell you if you are pregnant! Squee.
    Thank god! I was like, how has no one brought up the website yet? Awesome.
    Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageChancieMark:

Baby dance? Can we just call it sex like adults?

Take a test OP. the Internet cannot tel if you are pregnant. 

Agree with all of this, that is, with exception of the flame.

Eleventy billion times a day people use "BD" in lieu of "sex" here. Calling her out on this is lame. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Also a July 2013 Mom!
  • imageKNemo:
    This website has the answers you are looking for. Just follow the directions and it will totes tell you if you are pregnant! Squee.

SCORE! Yes

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekpowers982:
    imageKNemo:
    Thank god! I was like, how has no one brought up the website yet? Awesome.

I know, right?! I was like, what the what? 

• imageChancieMark:
    imageRushmore:
    imageChancieMark:

Baby dance? Can we just call it sex like adults?

Take a test OP. the Internet cannot tel if you are pregnant. 

Agree with all of this, that is, with exception of the flame.

Eleventy billion times a day people use "BD" in lieu of "sex" here. Calling her out on this is lame. 

I can see your point. I'm ok with BD since it's a board term. Baby dance just seemed a little silly for an adult to say. Just MO. 

lol! BD is easier on the eyes than "baby dance." :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Also a July 2013 Mom!
  •  This can tell you if you may be pregnant. A board full of internet strangers? Not so much. Gl!

• Squish your vag up to the screen and we will have a look see.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAdam&Eve07:

Squish your vag up to the screen and we will have a look see.

FTW!!!
  • imageKNemo:

Teehee...I've never seen this before.  Awesome. 

• imageKNemo:

Haha I had never seen this before.   

• thanks to those that were helpful. sorry but i dont normally put my sex life on blast on the internet, but im just concerned, and i wanted to know if any other pregnant ladies had any of the same type of symptoms that i am having.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageKNemo:

I just took this test and I am pregnant with a boy! I am so excited! Big Smile

• imageAdam&Eve07:

AE, I heart you like whoa!

• imagekwb'sbaby:

thanks to those that were helpful. sorry but i dont normally put my sex life on blast on the internet, but im just concerned, and i wanted to know if any other pregnant ladies had any of the same type of symptoms that i am having.

We were all trying to be helpful (some of us just more in a joking way). But if you're looking for PG ladies, you've come to the wrong board. This is the Trying To Get PG board.

• imagetonir319:
    imagekwb'sbaby:

thanks to those that were helpful. sorry but i dont normally put my sex life on blast on the internet, but im just concerned, and i wanted to know if any other pregnant ladies had any of the same type of symptoms that i am having.

We were all trying to be helpful (some of us just more in a joking way). But if you're looking for PG ladies, you've come to the wrong board. This is the Trying To Get PG board.

This! Sorry but none of us are pregnant...Maybe you should try 1st Tri.

• imageKNemo:

Sweet I'm having a boy and the father is the Pope! 

TTC: 8/11    BFP: 5/13   EDD:2/2/14   Born 1/13/14

• The vag comment and that website are freakin hilarious. U girls crack me up and keep me having a sense of humor, even with my BFN this morning. Ps I'm having a boy and the dad is Arnold schwartzenager!
  • imageKNemo:
    imageAdam&Eve07:

AE, I heart you like whoa!

I less than three you too! And feel free to borrow my baby seeing goggles anytime you want. If you wear them with the right outfit they can be a fashion statement.  

• imageBioGirl21:

imageKNemo:

Sweet I'm having a boy and the father is the Pope! 

BISH! Back off! That's my baby daddy! We're going to a have a 14lb Asian baby named Susie Sophia Pope.  

image    image

Harper Grace 08.31.12                        Sibling Expected 08.30.15

Aug 2015 - January Siggy Challenge - Fav mean girl from TV/Film

Ellie from CougarTown

• Take a test if you are worried
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

• imageKNemo:

Finally - no more pesky pee cups to store next to the toilet!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"