Trouble TTC

Who's staying in for New Years?

Who else is blowing off their NYE plans to stay in to relax and cuddle?

Re: Who's staying in for New Years?

• We are! :) I'm not in the mood to go anywhere or do anything tonight. Is that bad?

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH and I are staying home as well. To me New Years is just another day and I celebrate each year from the comfort of my own home and in my jammies. We will probably just watching tv/movies and watch the ball drop. That will be about the extent of our excitement. Smile

~TTC since July 2010~
    CD3 Bloodwork:Normal 
    HSG-Clear 
    SA:Low Morph 
    IVF with ICSI #1: ER 12/16 (4 ER/3 Mature/0 Fertilized) 
    IVF with ICSI #2: ER 5/17 (4 ER/4 Mature/3 Fertilized)/ET 5/20 (2 embryos transferred)-BFN 
    IVF with PICSI #3: ER 9/8 (11 ER/8 Mature/7 Fertilized)/ET 9/13 (2 AA blastocysts transferred) 
    Beta#1, 9/26/12: 719 Beta#2, 9/28/12: 1,436 Beta#3, 10/1/12: 3,446
    1st u/s on 10/10/12: It's Twins! We found out on 12/16/12 that we were having two BOYS!
    C & D were born on 5/16/13 at 10:46 am and 10:47 am

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Inadvertently LOL.  H works the night shift, so I'm going to my parents' for food and movies.  I'm honestly not one to like a bar scene.  But I do love Vegas lol
    TTC Babypants with low motility and low morphology since 6/2010.

Trials & Adventures in Baby Making

Stuck in counting limbo.

SAIF always welcome!!

Fortune from UnderwaterRhymes: A new outlook brightens your image and brings new friends.

imageimage

• Us too!  We have stayed in for the last 3 New Year's.  I think it may be our new tradition.  Big Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • We are. We thought we were going to our friends' block party, but the more we thought about it, we just want to stay home.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • I have a feeling we will. Tomorrow is our anniversary and we were going to go celebrate tonight, but I'm tired and lazy and keep reminding DH that today is not our anny, tomorrow is. Maybe by tomorrow I will have more motivation to go out!
    TTC #2: 12/2012
    Back to our beloved RE 10/2013
    BFP #5 3/5/14
    Beta 1: 47. Beta 2: 87. Beta 3: 482!

Baby CCH v2.0 due 11.14.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are! Ordered food, cuddles, and the ball :)
    imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nothing wrong with staying in and blowing off the NYE parties.  We're chilling at home and will probably be in bed by 10pm.  

NYE isn't as much fun as it was in college since that is usually when the party was just getting started. 

Pursing Domestic Infant Adoption through a local agency. In the meantime, our dog is our baby.  Bumping from Portland, Oregon. 
  • DH is making steak, potatos, and french onion soup with bottle of shiraz. watching Hangover 2. Great night in plans to me!!

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• We are!! Just hanging out watching movies and eating some pizza :) I don't know if we will make it to midnight or not, but if we do, we will watch the ball drop.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are! Just got crappy news from RE. So, went and ordered way too much food at a Mexican restaraunt and gonna eat the leftovers and watch Final Destination 5 tonight.
  • MH and I are!  Although, it is mostly because he's working at 6AM tomorrow.

We're ordering pizza from a local place and wings from another place and staying in!

• We're staying in. DH is working until 10ish and I don't want to go out alone until he gets off. All of our friends who are throwing parties are at least an hour away, so waiting for him to get home first would kinda be pointless.
    Me: 25
    Dx PCOS (June 2006, re-confirmed March 2012), Anemia (May 2010-Still fighting to correct it), Fibromyalgia (May 2011)
    Initial b/w - normal
    HSG (March 2012) revealed right tube open and looking great. Left tube deformed with hydrosalpinx.
    Lap (April 2012) Removal of left fallopian tube. Right tube open and viable, but "rather enlarged." NO evidence of endometriosis...Uterus looks beautiful and "very capable" of carrying a pregnancy!
    October 2012 - Clomid 50mg + trigger + IUI = BFN
    With all factors taken into account, RE is recommending IVF. Planning on moving forward with treatment as a single woman using DS by Summer 2013.
    After 17 months of trying, Surprise BFP #1 2.15.2008 | EDD 8.7.2008 | Lost 2.16.2008
    After 2 more years of trying, Surprise BFP #2 1.29.2012 | EDD 9.11.2012 | Lost 1.29.2012
    Surprise BFP #3 3.27.2012 | EDD 12/2/2012 | Lost 4.1.2012
    imageimage
    someecards.com - Get a colonic?!? Some older lady said that's what she did to cure her infertility...Who knew a fancy enema and a sparkling clean ass would cure my infertility.
    My Blog Pinterest
  • We are! The plan is to order pizza, make some homemade doughnuts, and pop in a movie. We do this every year and I love it.
    Me: 28 DH: 33
    MFI: zero sperm (using pre-chemo frozen samples)
    9/2011 IUI#1 + 50mg Clomid= BFN
    10/2011 IUI#2 100mg Clomid+Trigger=BFN
    11/2011 IUI#3 (Last before IVF)100mg Clomid+Trigger=BFN
    1/2012 IVF. ER 1/25 (18R 15M 15F) ET 1/29
    Photobucket Photobucket
  • We are! Going out is SO overrated! The hubby and I both work today but once we get home we're just going to have a movie marathon until midnight. We bought some champagne the other day and plan to just have a little toast around midnight, enjoy each other, relax and enjoy the start to a new year and our three day weekend. Happy New Year everyone!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • we are staying in :) We ordered some take out and will just stay in and relax
    married July 25, 2009
    ttc since May, 2010
    dx: PCOS May 2011
    HSG - all clear!! :)
    4 rounds of clomid - all no response
    11/11 - Round 1 Follistim + Ovidrel trigger w/IUI - Mild OHSS + BFN
    12/11 - Round 2 Follistim + Ovidrel trigger w/IUI - BFP!!!! Mild OHSS again
    beta 16dpiui - 469, beta 20dpiui -2,050
    2nd u/s- TWINS!
    Carter & Sydney were born at 24 weeks and are currently in the NICU
    image image image
  • We are staying in!  We are making a special dinner of t-bones and crabcakes and will probably watch the ball drop while playing some board games and having a drink or two.  :)
  • DH is working and I'm staying home with the pups. I did all my cooking for tomorrow and now watching movies. I'm excited to be staying home this year!
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • We're staying in--we made a Costco trip this afternoon and had an early dinner at Outback. We took a nap this evening and have just been watching movies on TV. Husband is playing video games and I'm just relaxing with the pups. We'll reconvene either to go to bed (if its before midnight) or to watch the ball drop later. Not feeling very motivated to go out tonight...enjoying being lazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"