Trouble TTC

GTKY: New Years Resolutions

Alright, ladies - let's hear 'em if you've got 'em!

Mine:

1) to resume a regular 2-3x/week workout routine.

2) to be kinder to myself and more patient with myself - in all areas of my life, but especially with regard to TTTC.

Happy New Years, Everyone!  I have high hopes for all of us in 2012.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTKY: New Years Resolutions

• Mine are:

Get back to a healthier lifestyle by working out 2-3x per week and starting yoga for stress relief. 

Continue to learn to bite my tongue and not be so blunt.  This will be important this year as I will be managing people for the first time at work! 

Brandon Le born 9/9/13 as a result of IVF#1

• Take better care of myself. 

We're moving to a new city so I hope to get to know some more people. 

Pursing Domestic Infant Adoption through a local agency. In the meantime, our dog is our baby.  Bumping from Portland, Oregon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I need to be more positive about my TTC journey.  I have been very negative about it this past year.

I also hope to stick to the IR diet plan I am on right now.  

Bring on the new year!

Me: 25 DH: 25
    TTC since 9/10
    dx PCOS 4/11 DH S/A Excellent
    Metformin 1500 mg
    5/11 & 6/11 Clomid = BFN's
    8/11 Consult with RE
    9/11 5 mg Femara + 75u Follistim + Trigger + TI = BFN
    11/11 5 mg Femara + 75u Follistim + Trigger + IUI + Crinone= BFN
    Taking a break to regroup and get ready for cruise in February
  • I don't often make resolutions, but mine would be to continue saving money for IVF and hopefully maternity leave and to get back into making overall healthier choices.

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "Whatever it takes, we walk together." ~Pittsburgh Penguins
    My IF-turned-baby blog
  • I have the same ones as I always do...be healthier, do more volunteer work, and try to remember that people do mean well even if they say something dumb (both IF and not IF related). Happy New Years 3T ladies!!
  • imageSMF&ADS091507:
    ...and try to remember that people do mean well even if they say something dumb (both IF and not IF related).

I should probably add this to my list.  I would like to stop being so sensitive to others (generally) well-intentioned questions and comments, and other people's pregnancies...just don't quite know how to do that yet so I didn't add it to the list :) 

• 1) Get back in the swing of things making 90% of our meals from scratch and doing weekly meal planning.

2) DH and I will be setting a date move on to adoption. If I'm not pregnant by a year from today, we're submitting an app to an adoption agency. We've been on this roller coaster too damn long and it feels good to have an end date in sight.

3) Focus more on work/professional goals. I've been sort of languishing and taking the easy route at work and I think I'd like to push for a new professional certification this year. 

• I'm not usually a big resolution person. I figure if I need to change something, I should change it when I realize it.  That said, I am hoping to get back to getting to work early.  After my m/c last summer, I slowly starting coming to work later and later (I pretty much determine my own schedule).  I used to get there just after 8 and now I get there just before 9.  So, I want to fix that and hope the new year is a good time to start.

Good luck to all of you with keeping your resolutions!

• To do a little bit of housework every day instead of doing it all on the weekend!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mine are:

1. Keep up with my 4-6x/week workout routine (since it's very important for me to help keep my chronic pain under control)

2. Learn to not over-do my activity level when I'm feeling pain free

3. Be more positive about our TTTC struggles

4. Attempt *one more time* to lose some weight (which may be difficult given I'm already on a 1200 calorie diet and have finally stopped gaining)

Me: 25
    Dx PCOS (June 2006, re-confirmed March 2012), Anemia (May 2010-Still fighting to correct it), Fibromyalgia (May 2011)
    Initial b/w - normal
    HSG (March 2012) revealed right tube open and looking great. Left tube deformed with hydrosalpinx.
    Lap (April 2012) Removal of left fallopian tube. Right tube open and viable, but "rather enlarged." NO evidence of endometriosis...Uterus looks beautiful and "very capable" of carrying a pregnancy!
    October 2012 - Clomid 50mg + trigger + IUI = BFN
    With all factors taken into account, RE is recommending IVF. Planning on moving forward with treatment as a single woman using DS by Summer 2013.
    After 17 months of trying, Surprise BFP #1 2.15.2008 | EDD 8.7.2008 | Lost 2.16.2008
    After 2 more years of trying, Surprise BFP #2 1.29.2012 | EDD 9.11.2012 | Lost 1.29.2012
    Surprise BFP #3 3.27.2012 | EDD 12/2/2012 | Lost 4.1.2012
    imageimage
    someecards.com - Get a colonic?!? Some older lady said that's what she did to cure her infertility...Who knew a fancy enema and a sparkling clean ass would cure my infertility.
    My Blog Pinterest
  • 1) Join Weight Watchers

2) Find a better way to cope with my stress rather than food and wine.

3) Have more patience with my behavior problem students.

• Mine are to:

1. Get back on the expensive ornament that's sitting in my front room, my elliptical, at least 5 times a week for 20 minutes.
    2. No more fast food...like ever!  We only eat fast food a couple times a month anyway but I want to cut it out completely. 
    3. Stop stressing about everything especially work and learn to relax.
    4. DH & I both want new jobs.
    5. Continue to save money.

I hope we all get our take home babies in 2012! Happy New Year!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Seems like we all have the same ideas-

-Trying to get back in shape

-Meeting new people n Denver (where I just moved)

Hoping everyone has a great 2012!! 

Me: 33, Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, DOR (AMH .35), DH: 38, Borderline low morph
    5/09- Off BCP, 5/09-9/09- No period, 9/09-9/10- Lots of Tests & accupuncture
    10/10 and 11/10- 2 rounds of Menopur + TI= BFNS
    12/10-IUI #1 Menopur = BFN
    1/11- IUI #2 Menopur = BFP, 2/11 missed mc at 9 weeks, D&C
    5/11- Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum
    6/11- IUI #3 Menopur = BFP, 8/11 missed mc at 11 weeks, D&C
    1/12- Lap and Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum (again) & scar tissue
    2/12- Stint Removal, 3/12 repeat SHG and HSG- showed scar tissue blocking right tube
    4/12- Operative hysteroscopy (again), RE said he can now see right tube (yay!)
    5/12- Stint removal, 6/12 repeat SHG and HSG-both tubes are open!
    8/12- IUI #4 Bravelle = BFN
    9/12-IUI #5 Bravelle = BFN
    1/13- IVF #1, micro-flare protocol, 7R, 6F, 5dt of 2 AA embryos, 1 to freeze = BFP
    Beta #1: 176, Beta #2: 422, EDD 10/8/13- it's TWINS!
    *PAIF/SAIF always welcome*
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • -I am going to try and drink more water/less pop. 

-And if I don't get KU with inject cycle in January then I'm going to get back to seriously looking for a better job. 

And I'd like to try to do some of the organizer type stuff I've found on pinterest.  I need to clean out the closets & take stuff to good will soon!

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• imagelynn0926:
    To do a little bit of housework every day instead of doing it all on the weekend!

MH and I literally just said the same thing.  We said we're going to pick a room each day!

• Mine are:

1. Make healthier choices (working out, eating better, etc)

2. Try not to obsess over things that are totally out of my control 

3. Have a better attitude

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"