She had the surgery today to drain the sac around her heart and is feeling better, she could hardly breathe before, which was why they went into the hospital. The sac was filled with blood, not fluid, so they are testing that to determine if this was due to her chemo meds or if the cancer has spread to her heart. She seemed pretty hopeful but I never know if she's just being brave for me. So we are still waiting, she will be in the hospital for a few more days. Thanks for your support in my other thread and for all the support you all have given me through this long battle. It's so frustrating when we hit another big obstacle like this, especially after things had been going so well, she had been feeling great lately and as of her last scan a few weeks ago all her tumors were shrinking or holding steady. She and my dad were even planning a vacation.
No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml