Upstate NY Babies

TRU vent

I went to TRU, which has a BRU in it after my fun visit this morning, and I could not put both kids in the cart...ugh!  They had the super skinny carts, so the carrier would not fit in the main part of the cart.  I found this to be odd.  So, I left...I ended up at BRU later, without kids, and of course they have the super huge carts.  I did not have the double stroller with me or I would've used that, but I did not think that I would need it.  
imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TRU vent

• how annoying! you'd think they'd have ginormo carts at TRU. FWIW.. with narrow carts I always put Natalie's carrier horizontal across the top of the big cart part. Its not ideal.. and I don't like to go through parking lots like that but inside the store its pretty sturdy.

Once natalie is out of the carrier I'm really unsure of how I'll shop. i will need to use those big carts with the benches everywhere because I refuse to let Eve sit in the big part of the cart or walk in most stores.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • It really is one of my least favorite stores.  I am not surprised they disappoint again!
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Loading the player...
  • And strangely, that store doesn't even have a changing station!  There is a 2 ft space of hard, flat, slippery counter next to the sinks in the bathroom that says changing station, but I would rather change my kids on the dirty floor than that spot.
  • imageMelissaSue81:

how annoying! you'd think they'd have ginormo carts at TRU. FWIW.. with narrow carts I always put Natalie's carrier horizontal across the top of the big cart part. Its not ideal.. and I don't like to go through parking lots like that but inside the store its pretty sturdy.

I initally tried this but our carrier would not sit well, and with Evan being the boy that he is, I didn't want to chance it :).  Oh well, I got to wonder around by myself at BRU later on in the day instead.... 

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"