Pregnant after a Loss

phenagran doesnt work either

Throwing up all morning. Sigh. Why is nothing helping?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: phenagran doesnt work either

• Oh, Noah!  I have to admit, it didn't really help me either, it just didn't make it any worse.  It wasn't until after my IV and being on phenergan not stop for about a week that I started to notice some relief.  *hugs*  I hope you find something that works!  At 12 weeks I'm just now finding I have good days and bad days instead of all bad days.  I go a few days without throwing up just mild nausea, then I have 2 or 3 where I still throw up every meal.   
  • I'm sorry to see you're still dealing with m/s Sad  Hope you find some relief soon!

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Loading the player...
  • Im sorry Noah.I hope it gets better for you soon! 

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
    BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
    BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
    Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!
  • Oh no! I still am dealing with m/s and have tried all the at home remedies.  I always make sure to eat a late snack so I don't wake up on a hungry stomach and then eat really soon after I wake up.  I also have found that drinking a glass of milk helps often.

I hope you find some relief soon!

• I'm so sorry you're dealing with such bad m/s Noah :( I don't know if it's the same in the US as in Canada, but a friend who was actually hospitalized 3 times during her 2nd pregnancy took something called Diclectin and that finally got her vomiting under control. I hope you get some relief soon.
  • I'm so sorry sweetie.  I wish there was something I could do, or some advice I could share.  I hope you feel better soon.  ((Big HUGS))
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"