Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Heather R, I got a bone to pick with you

Why you gotta wait til I am off work to post link, huh? Are you too good to post them while I might find them entertaining? Grrrr. I spent the entire day trying to stretch out one hour's worth of work over the 8 today and again 8 more on Monday, and I am going to be bored. Please oh please find something crazy early Monday morning pleaseandthankyouverymuch.

Oh, and what a link it was, thank you.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

Re: Heather R, I got a bone to pick with you

• Options

take a number.  Lots o' folks have a bone to pick with me round these here parts. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageHeather R:

take a number.  Lots o' folks have a bone to pick with me round these here parts. 

Thats okay, I forgave you halfway through this post. That was five pages of entertainment, reading that chick hang herself. It was nice to see you finally on, I tend to forget about P&CE and I dont do the ttc and pg boards if I can avoid it.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"