Babies: 0 - 3 Months

need advice on moving up bedtime

I start back to work Monday and right now although she sleeps she will not go down until btw 11 and 12 every night. She will sleep exactly 5 hours then bottle and right back down in 20 minutes for another 3 hours plus. Waking at exactly 8 every morning. I have tried doing bedtime routine at 6 7 and 8 but no matter when i start it it is always around 11 or later before I can get her to go to sleep.  Do you have suggestions? or do you think when she is forced to rise at 630 she will change her clock herself?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: need advice on moving up bedtime

• I moved LO's bedtime up by moving it up by 15 minutes for a few days and then 15 more minutes after that and so forth 

SInce you are going back to work on Monday LO will probably not be at the perfect bedtime by the time you start, but I am assuming LO will have to get up earlier to go to daycare. 

So, between you moving bedtime up by 15 -20 minutes every few days and LO getting up earlier, it shouldn't take that long for LO to adjust. 

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• My LO now gets up at 6 am.  As a result she started to go to bed at 9 as opposed to 11.  The only downfall is now she gets up twice before 6 (1 & 4) as opposed to once (3).
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"