1st Trimester

Not diggin' the smell

of the 13lb turkey that's in my oven right now. GAH....nothing makes me more nauseated then poultry right now but my friend gave me a 13lb fresh turkey yesterday and DH thought it would be a great idea to cook it so we'd have sandwiches for the next week. Plus I'm kind of stuck in my house w/ my little maniacs until this things done since it only has 2 hours left and I hardly ever make it out and back w/ them in less then 2 hours.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Not diggin' the smell

• the smells of almost everything cooking makes me sick!  I hear you loud and clear!~
    lolololo
  • Send it over to me, I love turkey!
  • Loading the player...
  • oh no! The smell issue is for sure a hard one to deal with for me right now too. I just started burning a usually yummy Scentsy bar that I like and have discovered that I now hate the smell of it! The good thing is that I can change it. Hang in there for the next two hours girl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageShanaRoxy:
    oh no! The smell issue is for sure a hard one to deal with for me right now too. I just started burning a usually yummy Scentsy bar that I like and have discovered that I now hate the smell of it! The good thing is that I can change it. Hang in there for the next two hours girl!
    OMG you reminded me of my candles too! My scentsy is not in use right now 'cause the scent that I also usually love makes me sick and all the candles I got for christmas are up in a cabinet because I hate how they smell! Even cleaning products and dryer sheets make me sick. I can't wait for this phase to be over. I just hope it doesn't turn out like it did when I was preg. w/ DD. After my "I hate how everything smells" phase I entered the "I like how random wierd things smell" phase. DH found me in the tire aisle at Sams club one day just breathing in the smell. SOOO WIERD!
  • imageCrystalDaun:

imageShanaRoxy:
    oh no! The smell issue is for sure a hard one to deal with for me right now too. I just started burning a usually yummy Scentsy bar that I like and have discovered that I now hate the smell of it! The good thing is that I can change it. Hang in there for the next two hours girl!
    OMG you reminded me of my candles too! My scentsy is not in use right now 'cause the scent that I also usually love makes me sick and all the candles I got for christmas are up in a cabinet because I hate how they smell! Even cleaning products and dryer sheets make me sick. I can't wait for this phase to be over. I just hope it doesn't turn out like it did when I was preg. w/ DD. After my "I hate how everything smells" phase I entered the "I like how random wierd things smell" phase. DH found me in the tire aisle at Sams club one day just breathing in the smell. SOOO WIERD!

Ha ha too funny! Tire smell? That is for sure a pregnant lady thing:)

I wonder if I'll go through that weird-smelly stuff phase. So far my Pumpkin Marshmellow bar is being put away and maybe moving on to something else....we'll see how that goes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"